192. A New Day (recap)

Start from the beginning

Their fun was brought to a screeching stop when Daichi's phone sitting on top of the dresser began to go off.

(🐱Tilly: sorry, this isn't a smut chapter, mew)

Daichi groaned, a little aggravated that they had been interrupted, and looked on the dresser to his phone. Coach Ukai's name scrolled across the screen. Suga sighed as he stepped away from Daichi, allowing him to answer the phone.  He pulled his sleep shirt off over his head as he walked into the bathroom, listening to Daichi's end of the conversation. From the sound of it, Suga figured that Ukai and Takeda were going to come over before school.

Suga changed into his school uniform and walked out of the bathroom, buttoning up his shirt.  Daichi was sitting on the edge of the bed, putting on his shoes while still on the phone, silently listening to coach Ukai on the other end. Suga sat down beside him and waited for him to get off the phone.

A few minutes passed before Daichi hung up and rested his head on Suga's shoulder.

"Takeda is going to come over and help Ellie get ready, then head over to Karasuno," he said as He placed his hand onto Suga's Thigh and began to kiss his neck, hoping to pick up where they had left off.

"Dai- Daichi," Suga breathed out and reluctantly moved away from him. He could feel his body become warm, and his head started to get dizzy.
"We don't have time,"

"Sorry, I can smell your heat," Daichi replied, a little defeated.

"I'll take my suppressants," Suga said and stood up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. Daichi followed behind, trying to hide the fact he had started to go into a rut and needed to take his suppressants as well.

Down the hall in Kageyama and Hinata's room, Hinata had woken up from his and Kageyama's
alarm. He struggled for a few moments, trying to pry himself out of Kageyama's arms.

"We have to go-"

"No,"

Kageyama's voice was tired and groggy as he held Hinata tighter. Hinata nuzzled his head back into Kageyama's chest, giving up for a few minutes. He could smell Kageyama's scent and could tell that it was back to almost normal. Most of the stress pheromones had gone.

"Don't you want to go to morning practice?" Hinata asked, hoping that would make him wake up a bit.
Kageyama groaned and nuzzled his face into Hinata's hair and left a few kisses on the top of his head.

"Dumbass, just stay here for a few minutes," he said, refusing to let Hinata move.

Hinata gave in and snuggled against him. He began to wonder if Yamaguchi had woken up as he allowed himself to fall back asleep.

Back in the omega den, Yamaguchi had woken up to the sound of the alarm. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. He saw that Suga, Noya, and Ennoshita had already gotten up and left the room and that Ellie and Yachi were also waking up and stretching their arms above their heads before getting up. Yamaguchi got up off the bean bag and stretched before heading out of the den and going to his and Tsuki's room.

He found Tsuki already awake and sitting on the bed, seemingly waiting for him. He walked over and sat by him on the bed. His demeanor was a bit more irritated than usual.