Chapter 57 Her typhoons

Start from the beginning

She almost shivers, still feeling his tender kisses all over her body . To only push aside the comforter and look for him.

She could smell pancakes.

Smiling to herself , she gets up. Moving aside the comforter. Wearing his long t shirt over her head, she proceeds downstairs.

Surprised to see him in the kitchen.

His back towards her as he tossed the pancakes skilfully while talking on the phone with someone.His cell balanced between his ear and shoulder.

A mischievous smile comes on her lips.
And she couldn't help tip toe closer towards him.

"Yes. I want everyone to report.  Inform others as well."

He ends the call, placing down his phone. When she moves her arms around his waist to hug him from behind.

"Good morning dear husband."
.
.
.
"Hmmm this smells tempting"

She says smiling against his back. When suddenly he goes stiff. His grip on the handle of the pan tightening.

She interlocks her fingers in front of his waist and he takes in a deep breath. Trying to get the strength to finally do this.

"Umm but why are you cooking today? Where is the staff?"

Looking around ,she continues with her questions.

"Also I don't see mom and dad anywhere."

There is silence for next few seconds, untill he finally decides to answer. His voice cold and emotionless, nothing like the one last night.

"They are out."

He simply replies, making her casually hmm. Her cheek still pressed to his back as he continues with the cooking. Placing the pancakes in the plates.

"Eat up. I have to leave after this."

He says, turning around. Making her arms to drop from around his back. Placing the two plates on the table, he motions her to get started.

She looks at him in confusion, running her hand through her wild hair.

"But it's Sunday. I thought your office is closed on Sundays?"

He looks up from his plate, to look at her. The coldness in his eyes, making her gulp. She doesn't remember asking him anything offensive, then why did he looked so angry suddenly.

"Where I go and where I don't is none of your business Vivian. Just sit silently and eat your food."

Her grip on the backrest of the seat tightens. She doesn't like his tone. What changed in a night? He was so... different last night.

"I don't know what your problem is Ethan. But I won't sit and listen to you talk to me  like this."

He snickers, getting up from his seat. And nearly pushing it back.

"My problem? You want to know what my problem is?"

He says stepping closer to her. To only have her back touch the table.

"You . Vivian. You! You are my biggest problem. Your face..your words...your eyes ...they all are my fuc*ing problem!"

She doesn't know why he is doing this. Her green orbs staring at him.

"Why...why are you doing this....there is something wrong...."

She whispers lowly. His eyes widening for a second , to be only veiled by his cold fascade. Pushing her back, he entraps her between the table and his frame. Leaning closer to her.