CHAPTER 25 (BONUS CHAPTER)

*CASTEEL ALARIC AUGUST DIARY*

Diary Entry-3

So after taking a break of 5 days I finally decided to go back to the park in hope that she forgot me and I can now again see her from far away.

She must have forgot me, right? Right??

Wrong.

I went to the park hiding behind each and every tree and bush as if carrying out the most dangerous mission of my life.

Finally finding a spot I hid behnd it just waiting for Rose to show up.

Shit. I don't even know what her real name was.

Maybe if I just had a little more balls to go up and talk to her...

I kept on waiting and waiting and waiting.

Right when I was about to stand up I felt someone jump on my back aburtptly making me fall down. That someone sat on my back and pinned my hand to the ground.

I tried to get up and harshly throw aside whoever was on my back but then I heard the giggles,the very familiar giggles making my heart jump a beat.

I didn't dare looking back. Nope. I most certainly would faint if it's who I think it is.

Then she leaned in a little and whispered "Got you."

That literally made my brain cells jump around. I didn't feel butterflies in my stomach. I felt a whole damn zoo with elephants jumping around.

I felt her release my one hand but I didn't move.

Nope. Not today.

I was frozen.

And then I felt her tie something on my hand. Then she got up making me drag for her.

No like literally drag.

I was dragged up on my feet aburptly that I almost fell down again and then I looked down to see the other side of the cloth tied to her other hand.

I looked up at her to see her giving me a chubby smile, with her two front teeth missing and her big brown eyes shining brightly filled with amusement and mischief.

"You can't run away from me now. You are tied to me."

Oh God. I melted. Fuck my knees.

She started running making me run along with her and then stopped making me fall forward but before I could fall she grabbed the back of my shirt and harshly pushed me down making me sit down beside her.

My eyes were wide looking straight ahead,my hands tightly holding my trousers and my heart was running but melting at the same time.

She suddenly placed her face right infront of mine wiggling her eyebrows making me jerk my head back almost slamming it on the bench.