■ Chapter 2 ■

I entered my office

I entered my office. The first thing I hear is Jackson and Leah arguing. These two are always fighting.

' I bet boss is gonna be back within
10 minutes ' said Jackson.

'Nah ,this mission is gonna take long.'

' Well you don't know boss well enough. Wanna bet ? If I win we are going on a date .'

' Date with you ? HELL NO .'

Before they could continue I interrupted them,I am sick of these kids fighting all the time . ' I TOLD YOU SHE'S GONNA BE BACK WITHIN 10 MINUTES ' Jackson said while running towards me and the next thing you know is my gun pointed on his head.

' You know I don't do hugs Jackson .'

' Well damn okay .Put the gun down .See I am standing far away from you .Should I yeet myself to China ?'

That did make me smile .He's always the jolly one in our group.He was tall ,approx.6 ft making me look like a dwarf.Well I was a dwarf ,I was only 5'4 .The way I spent countless nights thinking that I should have been tall .He had such a beautiful dark skin.His skin glowed .I wish I had skin like that. But no ,I am stuck with the white pale skin.

Jesus have mercy.

Leah was Asian ,her skin glowed too .She was taller than me .She was the sweetest person I've ever met .Always there when I needed her. Not gonna lie I secretly ship Jackson and Leah so much but the way they fight I think my ship is gonna sink faster than Titanic.

'Where's Adrien ? ' Adrien was the best tracker and hacker I've ever met.He can find literally anyone.

' He's in the room probably hacking something .' Laughed Jackson. True . Whenever he is bored he is on his damn computer hacking people for fun.

I made my way to the room followed by Jacksonand Leah. There he was sitting in his blue wheelchair on his computer .

He saw us coming ' Boss you are back !'

' He'll yeah I am ' I said smiling. These guys were my family.

'So how was the mission ?'

Before I could answer Leah opened her mouth ' Is that even a question ? You know boss never fails .' True I've been here for just one year and I never failed any mission.

'I don't know.I am stupid.' said Adrien. Same Adrien ,same.

' By the way , do you guys know THE Casteel Alaric August is here for a mission. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ,I WISH I'LL MEET HIM .'

What did he say...I turned to Jackson shocked , actually all of us turned to him shocked.You just don't see Casteel Alaric August that easily. He's the best in our work or that's what I heard .We work under FBI .All the stories I've heard about him are cruel . No one actually knew a lot about him.I have never seen him either .Just the stories of his mission. One of the best stories is how he took out the whole big gang alone . I aspire to be like him .