■ Chapter 15 ■

I saw my watch.

2 minutes left.

If I even had a little hope of getting saved then it was all destroyed now. Even if someone comes then we won't be able to make out in time.

And that's when I heard it.

The sound of helicopters.

They were going to drop the bombs anytime now.

1 minute left.

I closed my eyes and saw my childhood. My last moments with my dad, him holding my hand on his death bed when I was only 6.

I saw my mom, I saw us playing around, I saw her accident, I saw all the the time I used to sit beside her hospital bed and talk to her.

I remembered the first time I got into the FBI. I remembered my training.

Then I remembered Jackson. Everything about him, how he always wants to hug me but I won't let him, how he was always beside me.

And then I saw him.

Casteel.

We didn't spend a lot of time together and I hated him but he bought excitement, thrill and adventure in my life. I remembered how he used to make me want to laugh. I missed his overdramatic self.

I wanted to see him one last time but I couldn't.

I Adrianna Rose Cordell never found love, I didn't live a long life but for whatever time I lived, I was happy that it was filled with thrill and adventure.

I smiled, my eyes still closed. I could feel a tear slipping by.

For a second there was silence.

And then nothing.

                         THE END

_________________________________________

I am sorry for this but this is the way how some things happen..as Adrianna once said,

'Sometimes we don't want bad things to happen to us..but they do,we can't stop them.'

Thank you for all your support,  but it's good bye for now.

Have a nice day.

.

.

.

.

.

SIKE BITCHHHHHHH

AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAA

THIS IS NOT THS END

YOU HAVE BEEN PRANKED HAHAHHAHAHA

I WOULD NEVER DO THIS WITH YOU GUYS..I AM SO SORRY

THIS IS NOT THE REAL CHAPTER 15😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I AM SO SORRY😭😭😭

BUT THERE WAS A REASON I MADE THIS CHAPTER IT WASN'T JUST TO PRANK YOU, I ACTUALLY WANTED TO ASK YOUR GUYS FOR YOUR OPINION.

SOO ..THE MOST AMAZING iced-nostalgia SEND ME THIS AMAZING COVERS FOR THIS BOOK BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE..HELP MEEE PLEASEEE DON'T LET THIS PRANK STOP YOU 😭