Chapter 22

*Emotional roller coaster ahead*

"Rose, I am sorry. I can explain."

I didn't answer him. I just stood up and walked towards him. He didn't look scared. No. He looked nervous.

His ring adorned fingers weren't shaking. They were clenched in a fist. His grey eyes set on me as if trying his hardest to find emotions on my very blank face. The only sign that showed me his nervousness was the single droplet of sweat rolling down his forehead.

I kept walking towards him until I was standing inches away from him, my forehead slightly inclined upwards to look at his stunnigly mesmerizing face which almost, almost made me forget my anger on him.

"Rose-"

Before he could finish his sentence a loud sound echoed throughout the room which left my hand with a tingling sensation and Casteel's cheek with a very visible red hand print.

Yes I did slap him and it satisfied me more than it should.

His face was still sidewards and his eyes on the ground. No look of shock. He didn't try turninng to look back at me. He knew he deserved it.

Good.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Came my awfully low but strong voice which was by the way very different to the ocean of emotions I was feeling inside.

Very slowly Casteel raised his head up, his stormy grey eyes examining me again. For a second he looked lost foe words but then as if finally settling for an answer that was enough to convince me his nervous face turned into a face filled with determination.

"I wanted to tell you." He said in a deep, raspy voice.

I chuckled for a second and then answered him with a smile,

"But you didn't."

He gulped, "I was going to tell you."

I stopped smiling and looked at him again, my previous smiling eyes turning into a hard glare.

Then almost without thinking I grabbed his shirt collar and slammed him into the nearest wall.

The impact must be hard but he didn't show it as if it didn't effect him. He didn't flinch either. The only change was that he looked shocked by my sudden action. Our faces too close, my hands still holding his collars.

But I didn't care, not at all. There were only two thoughts in my mind right now.

First, I wanted to put a bullet in his skull or even better stab him with my knife which gracefully resting on my knees.

And second, I wanted to kiss the life out of him.

In both ways I wanted him dead.

"You should have told me when you first met me outside the hospital and crashed your fucking car at my car!! THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE!" I screamed.