■ Chapter 18 ■

"Be my girlfriend

"Be my girlfriend. "

That were the words by my Satan that made me throw a knife at him.

He caught it like I knew he would, but I didn't stop here. I was walking in his direction with my clenched fists and an angry scowl on my face ready to beat him up.

His eyes widened and the next thing you know is that he is running around the house making me run after him while throwing anything I could get a hand on at him.

"GIVE ME A CHANCE ROSE!!" He said while running for his life without even daring to look at me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed while throwing a vase at him that he successfully dodged.

He hid behind the table making me stand on the opposite side.

"Hear me out Rose." He said in a rushed voice.

"Suck my ass Casteel!" I replied,my face filled with anger.

"I want to." He responded with widened eyes, face full of honesty.

Is this man for real-

I looked at him like he lost his mind and when it finally sinked in, I picked up a cushion and threw it on his face.

He caught it. Bitch.

"FAKE GIRLFRIEND."He suddenly said making me freeze for seconds.

What?

And that's when I burst out.

"That's even worse!" I screamed.

His face suddenly left all stress and he smirked, his eyes dancing with mischief. And then he opened his Gorilla mouth,

"I mean you can be my real girlfriend anytime you want baby." His smirk widened by each passing second.

My eyes widened and my jaw clenched, I made my way towards his side of table when he raised the cushion to his chest as if it was a shield.

"IN THE NAME OF JESUS I ORDER YOU TO STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE DEMON ROSE!" He screamed making me stop again with shock.

Did he just call me demon?

He let out a big sigh and kept a hand on his heart as if to calm down his racing heart,

"Now that I have your attention, let's sit down and talk like mature adults."

He made his way to the couch, my eyes never leaving him. He sat down and patted on the space beside him, tired of screaming I just made my way to him and sat down beside him.

"Okay then," He started," I might have told my mom I have a girlfriend," He said squinting his eyes meanwhile my eyes kept on widening "and I also promised to bring her home to meet them."

I gasped.

"Find someone else!" I said.

"Not possible. I have showed them your photo already." He replied shaking his head.