■ Chapter 4 ■

'This mission will be much more dangerous than all the mission you have done Adrianna. Casteel has been already informed about the mission. I am sure you are aware of The Knights ?'

I nodded. 'It's the undercover gang that's responsible for drugs trafficking, human trafficking ,extortion, sexslavery,street crimes,theft ,robbery. All the illegal crimes you can think of name it and they have done it. Sources has that it's the biggest gang and the government is hell bend on putting an end to them.Its approximated to have 9000 members now. Many suspect that this gang was behind the Middle Eastern Attack of 2020.'

The Middle Eastern Attack of 2020 was quite infamous and bought destruction to the lives of thousands of people. Bombs were planted on different areas .3000 people died in the Attack, 5000 injured. The whole world mourned for them. Attackers were still not found, it was suspected that it was by The Knights but not enough evidence was bought against them. Even if there was evidence I reckon they wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. The Knights were quite a mystery. No one knew who was the leader, where was there establishment, or practically anything about it. I wondered what the hell this mission was about.

' Hot. ' Came that annoyingly attractive voice from right beside me. If my glare could physically hurt he would have been 6ft under the ground.

Mr.Herringsworth ignored him. 'Absolutely right Ms.Cordell. Now the mission is that you and Mr.August are straight going to their establishment undercover.' He said calmly.

I could feel the eyes of my companion drilling my face searching for any kind of emotion. Fear to be exact. But my face looked completely composed, not releasing any hint of emotions.

What's going on my brain was a completely different story though. No,I was not terrified. I was shocked. The government had no clue about the whereabouts as far as I knew. And I know this mission will be the most dangerous mission I have ever done till day. I could die in this mission.

I felt excited. Now you might think I am a complete psycho, maybe I am. But anything daring made me feel excited...Alive.

'I thought the government had no idea about their whereabouts ?'

' We didn't. But our team has been researching about it for an year. And now we know their location.'

' Why not just kill them? Declare a war against them, perish them from their existence?' I asked.

' We could do that. But right now our first priority is not to kill them. According to our research they are planning a new attack,something bigger than the Middle Eastern Attack. Where ? We have no idea. Even if we declare a war against them ,it wouldn't stop the attack. Their followers are spreaded all across the world. Declare a war against them and they might do the Attack faster than expected. Now that's where you both and your team comes in. We need you both to go undercover. They are in need of maids,'

My partner beside me gagged. He was ignored by both of us.

' We need you both to go there undercover as maids with some members of your team. And you are gonna collect as much as information as you can. Kill them or don't ,we don't care.We just need the information. How you will transfer us information will be told to you later.'

' Casteel now if you excuse us ,I have something to talk to Adrianna about.Alone.'

The potato just rolled his eyes and went out of the room.

Mr. Herringsworth looked at me. 'I know you are not happy with him as your partner Adrianna. But you need to trust me. He's the best in this job,you know it, everyone does. You both are going on a dangerous mission Adrianna. You both need to trust each other. You both will be the support system of each other.'