■ Chapter 19 ■

We were outside the door waiting for someone to open it

We were outside the door waiting for someone to open it. Well after I fainted Casteel didn't take me inside but rather took me back to the car and splashed water on my face, saying I would have been embarrassed to make that as my first impression.

True.

The door was opened by a woman looking in her fifties,she had blond hair and grey eyes much like Cas. She is pretty.

And did I mention she was smiling widely at us. I opened my mouth to say hello but I was interrupted by a bear hug.

Woah.

"AHHHH!! I am so happy my son bought a girl home finally."

She leaned back just enough to see my face,

"You're so pretty! I knew my son had a good choice but I didn't know it will be this good."She said hugging me again.

My head turned to Casteel so fast that I almost broke my neck, my eyes se in a deadly glare, meanwhile Casteel looked anywhere but me.

Didn't this hoe say he already showed my photo?

My eyes narrowed.

Liar fucking bitch.

My thoughts of various unique ways to kill Casteel were interrupted by someone tugging on my dress.

Casteel's mom let go of me and I looked down to see a little girl. She had big grey eyes and jet black hair tied in pig tails. Just looking at her made me smile. She was a mini female version of Casteel.

I bent down and kept my hands on her waist,

"Hi." I said in a soft voice, my face still etched in a soft smile.

Before I could even blink her chubby arms were around me hugging me tight making me smile even wider.

I love kids.

She took a step back,her arms still around me.

"Hey, I am Adrianna,you are?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Madie." She replied in a baby voice.

"Can I call you Addie?" She asked.

My smile faltered for a second,my mom used to call me that. I blinked and smiled again and then nodded.

She grinned back at me with her two missing front teeth and cheeks so chubby that I wanted to almost pinch them.

I ignored how Casteel was looking at us with the weird look in his eyes,I am angry at him.

"Are you brother's wife?" She asked making me choke.

"No."

"Yes."

I think it's pretty obvious who said yes.

I turned to him with narrowed eyes and he just shrugged with a smirk. He is in a lot of trouble today.