■ Chapter 13 ■

* Basically the whole chapter is filled with action

* Basically the whole chapter is filled with action. Don't read if you are uncomfortable. Read at your own risk.*

Today was the day.

I didn't sleep the whole night, the excitement and nervousness bubbling inside me. Casteel meanwhile seem to have the best sleep of his life. He was sleeping so peacefully that I almost wanted to slap him.

Akash and Adrien already did their work about blackmailing the government.

The bombs were gonna be dropped at 4 pm, either we get out of this place before 4 pm or we get killed with them.

I will get everyone out in time. I will even if the cost is my own life.

The responsibility of the first part of the plan was at me and Mia. We had to free the sex slaves who lived at a different building near the main mansion and we were already at our location.

Adrien was already handling the cameras. Me and Mia came here with some other maids to clean it up. The building was huge as well, with white walls, big and expensive painting, a chandelier hanging in the middle of the room no one could have thought it was the place where all the sex slaves were kept. It was filled with guards nowhere near to the number of guards in the mansion but still many nonetheless. I heard one of them say,

'New delivery of sluts is here. They are standing outside the door.'

'Let them in.' Said the other guard.

Perfect.

I nodded towards Mia and we both sneakily made our way to one of the rooms and stripped out of our manly clothing. I was now standing in a black tight t-shirt with black jeans and belt, my knives, guns and weapon hiding over the dirty black cardigan I was wearing, my brown hair in a loose pony tail letting some of the hairs out.

I looked at Mia.

'Are you ready? '

She nodded, 'Yes, Miss Cordell.'

We made our way out of the room and out of the building hiding behind each and every pillar being careful not to be seen. We made our way out of the building and there they were.

More than 20 girls standing at the door, some of their faces bruised,clothes ripped, most of them trembling and some of them just staring staring straight ahead, no expressions on their face.

We secretly made our way to them and stood with them. Some of the girls looked at us weirdly, I just looked them in the eye and slightly shook my head telling them to remain silent. I then went to the pocket of the jeans and grabbed the small piece of paper and when I was sure no one was looking I put it in the hand of the girl standing beside me. She looked at me confused,

'Read it.' I mouthed.

We were standing behind some of the other women blocking us from the view, she took advantage of it and opened the note.