Chapter 23

*CASTEEL ALARIC AUGUST DIARY*

Diary Entry -2

I went back to the park again after that day but she wasn't there. Then I went again and again but she never came.

Today was my last attempt. While exiting the big gate of my house with 'M' engraved on it and sitting in the car my only thought was of that girl..Rose.

I could feel my hands sweating and my heart beating fast with nervousness.

Please come today.

When we reached the park I didn't want to get out of the car because what if she didn't come today either.

Gathering all the courage left I walked into the park with some bodyguards looking at me from a distance. Being followed around by the bodyguards didn't bother me anyomore. I was used to it.

I hid behind the same tree and looked at the bench she was sitting on that day.

No one was there.

I could feel my heart sinking. Why wasn't she here?

No, don't lose hope. I sat down behind the tree, my face facing the bench and the park.

Maybe if I wait a little longer she wikk come.

I kept on waiting. 10 minutes passed but still no sign of her. Just a little longer, I thought while playing with the grass.

Another 10 minutes passed with no signs of her. I looked back at the bodyguards to find them staring at me weirdly.

I stood up and started walking back to thr car. I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

I just wanted to see her again..

Right when I was about to reach the park gate I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly wiped my eyes and looked at the person tapping me.

The next thing you know is that I let out a very inhuman scream,fell on the floor with my hand on my chest trying to calm down my speeding heart.

Because the person standing infront of me was her.

Rose.

Her dark brown eyes slightly widened while looking at my very shocked self on the ground. A hint of amusement on her chubby face.