■ Chapter 8 ■

A short heighted man was standing infront of me

A short heighted man was standing infront of me. His brown eyes fixed on me. A cap over his head. Skin color a little darker than mine. He was wearing a black full sleeved shirt with with grey pants.

He was me.

Today was the day.

I stood infront of the mirror admiring the male version of me. I looked like shit.

Everyone was outside putting our luggage in a cheap ass car. Our next destination was a 2 star hotel. The gang members are gonna pick us up from there.

Now you must be thinking why we were already dressed in our costumes if we still had time left. Well, it was because of me.

I suspected that the gang members would already be there when we reached the hotel, keeping an eye on us. They were one of the biggest gang for fucks sake, they weren't stupid. So rather than starting our plan in the hotel I advised to start it from here.

My chest was covered with tons of clothing making my breast looking nonexistent. Well not that I had much to hide anyways. My vaginal area covered with clothing making it appear as if I had a crotch.

'You look good Boss.' A voice interrupted me. I looked behind me to see Jackson standing at my door. 

'I look like shit.' I said. 'I hate men.'

'Boss, I am a man too.' Jackson said making his way towards the window almost looking offended.

'Did I say I love you?' I said with an eyebrow raise while walking towards him. He just laughed.

We were now standing beside each other, looking out of the window. ' Is everything ready?' I asked him.

He nodded.'Yup almost everything loaded.'

We stood in silence for a minute and then he opened his mouth.

'I am gonna touch you Boss, don't kick me.' He said putting a hand around my shoulder.  I just rolled my eyes.

'Do you think we are gonna make it out Boss?' I gave him a look. 'What? Don't look at me like that boss. It would be such a shame if someone as handsome as me died.' He laughed.

'What makes you think we won't make it out?' I smiled.

'Oh I was just joking. But honestly I don't want to die. I mean I still want to marry Leah, have loads babies with her.' He looked at me with widened eyes in a joking way to prove how serious he was.

'She doesn't even want to date you and you are already are thinking of having kids with her?' I looked at him with a questioning look.

'She loves me Boss. She is just playing hard to get.' He said ,his voice filled with determination.

'Sure. Keep manifesting and maybe it'll turn to reality.' He laughed.

This time when he opened his mouth to speak ,his voice was serious.  Serious than it has ever sounded and Jackson is never serious. His arm around my shoulder tightened.