■ Chapter 14 ■

*THIS SONG SUITS ADRIANNA SO WELL*

* AND THIS IS BASICALLY A LONG ASS CHAPTER WITH MANY TWIST, TURNS AND ACTION SO BUCKLE UP*

We all were gathered in my room,to say everyone was shock would be an understatement. Hell even I was shocked, Casteel's expression didn't really change, he still had his emotionless face on but I could see a slight hint of shock on his face.

The silence was interrupted by Kaci,

'None of this would have happened if it wasn't for you!! You fucked it all up for that bloody people and now we are all gonna die because of you!!'

Casteel opened his mouth but before he could speak I made my way to Kaci and punched him on the face hard.

'Enough. The last time I let your disrespect go because you had a reason to talk like that.' My voice coming out emotionless and cold.

'But this time it's not my fault. I am on a senior post than you and you WILL respect me.' I said while maintaining an eye contact, he was squirming now.

He nodded.

'Yes or No?' I asked.

' Ye- Yes.'

'Good.' My voice still cold.

And that's when Leah spoke up,

'Let's take all the people to the busses and let's escape from here.'

'No.' Casteel said, ' We can't do that, the busses are parked away from the mansion and they'll be here any moment, if they catch us while on our way to the busses it's game over for us.' His voice rid of any emotions completely opposite to the words he was speaking.

'What do we Casteel?' I asked even though I damn well knew what we had to do.

'We fight them right here.'

'This is suicide.' Said Will, his voice coming out aggressive.

Casteel turned to him with narrowed eyes, 'Do you have any other ideas ?'

Jackson opened his mouth and then closed it again.

'That's what I thought.'

He turned back to look at everyone. 'We use the weapons from the weapon room , take as many as you can.'

He continued,

'Take all the abducted people to sex slaves mansion.' He looked at Mia, 'Keep them  in the room where other people are, be sure to lock the door from outside so that no one can get out.' HE turned his gaze at Leah and Kaci 'You both will stay at roof of this mansion, get RPG-7 from the weapon room along with other weapons and blow them the fuck up.'

They looked at me with their eyes widened and then nodded, 'Yes Boss.'

'Will and Mia, be at the roof of the other mansion where the people are, take the weapons and guns,kill as many as people as you can and keep Jackson with those people, he will be unconscious for the next 24 hours.' They nodded.