i make my way to the garage, hopping into my sexy ass car, immediately connecting to bluetooth before driving off

"one of the fastest whip here and your still last!" ace yells, when i finally pull up to tyler's job.
"aye, at least you admitted i have the fastest car" i smirk, turning my car off and stepping out.
"heyy stop putting words in my mouth, that's not what i said" he pouts, folding his arm, leaning against his car.
"so how is billie doing?" tyler asks, knowing about last nights situation.
"she's doing fine, it just caught her off guard. i'm just glad i was there when i was" i answer. "but i'm taking her out tonight and im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend" i smile, watching my car levitate.
"oouu, when did you plan this? we was just talking about this yesterday" dakota asks.
"i didn't, it's just that after last night, i want billie to know i'll always be here for her" i admit.
"trust me, she knows bro" tyler chuckles, draining the oil from my car.
"so where you taking her this time?" ace smirks.
"i was thinking go kart racing, hopefully rhesa can hook me up, then i'll bring dinner to a spot she took me to once. there's a small lake so we can go for a late night swim if she's down" i smile.
"oouuuu that sounds like fun, i'm so happy for youu" dakota squeals, hugging me.
"yo ty, ima spark this blunt" ace shouts.
"not in the shop man, you tryna get me fired?" he chuckles, controlling the machine to bring down my car. "i'm almost done so hold on" he mumbles.
"so we going to the junkyard or what? i need to pick up some parts" ace changes the subject.
"i'm down, i got some time to kill anyway" i smile.
time skip
i close my trunk, after putting the basket with the food and blankets inside, when i feel arms wrapping around my waist. i immediately turn around, relaxing when i notice it's billie, her hands making there way around my neck.
"you know you shouldn't do that, i was about to start swinging" i chuckle, placing my hands on her waist.
"would you like me to announce myself whenever i see you" she laughs.
"preferably yes" i joke, opening the passenger door for her. "let's get outta here" i smile.
"thank you" she cutely smiles, getting inside, earning a wink. i walk to the drivers side, hopping in as well.
"so do i get to know where we're going?" she asks hopefully.
"nope, but i'll let you choose what we listen to, we'll be there in 35 minutes" i smile, handing her my phone while driving off. after a car ride full of singing and laughing, we eventually pull up to the race track.
"go kart racing?" billie exclaims, reading the sign as i park. "i've never been" she smiles, turning to look at me.
"really? well don't expect me to go easy on you, you're talking to a racing fien" i smirk, pecking her lips before stepping out the car. i meet her on the other side, opening the door and swinging my arm around her shoulder, heading inside.
"this place is dope and there's an arcade" billie smile widens.
"the last time i was here, i had the highest score in bask-"
"ayyy blair, it's been a minute! you don't like to visit us?" i hear a familiar deep voice interrupt.
"reece, holy shit you buffed up! it's been like what, a year?" i chuckle, dapping him up, noticing billie awkwardly watching us. "billie this is reece, i used to work here with him, well more like goof off" i chuckle.
"and trust me it's not the same with you gone, but it's nice to meet you billie."
"likewise" billie smiles.
"come on, i made sure to clear the best track for y'all" reece smirks, guiding us to the track.
"track 4, shit bil you're gonna like this one, it doesn't go in just circles" i give billie a goofy smile. "i appreciate you doing this for me, i know it's late notice, but i gotchu later." i had called reece while at the junkyard earlier, thankfully he had the same number and told him my plan and he said he can help out.
"don't worry it's on the house, i'm pretty sure i owe you one anyway" he chuckles. "alright, you know what to do. ima go set up the track, meet me there when y'all are ready" he unlocks the helmet rack before walking off.
"here this one should fit" i smile, handing her a ski mask and a red helmet.
"hey man, can we join this match?" i notice a group of kids ask reece.
"sorry little bro, this is a private match."
"a private match?" billie smiles, pulling the helmet over her head.
"don't be surprised mama" i wink, doing the same.
"i kinda feel bad for them."
"what, you want them to join?" i chuckle.
"you scared of a little competition?" she smirks.
"girl, stop playin with me, they're just kids. ayo reece let them slide" i shout, connecting my hand with billie's, walking towards the track.
billie's pov:
"that last one didn't count, the stupid cart died on me" blair pouts, after our last round, taking her helmet off.
"you're just mad i won" i chuckle, poking her side.
"that was the only round you managed to win, come on let's take some pictures" she smiles, pulling me inside the photo booth. she sits down on the bench, pulling me on her lap, inserting a few crumpled bills into the slot. we do a few different poses when blair cups my cheek, attaching her soft lips to mine. i smile into the kiss, snaking my arm around her neck. she gives my thigh a tight squeeze, a soft moan escaping my lips. she pulls away, rubbing her hand up and down my sides.
"lets see how they came out" she smiles, tickling my sides. we step out the booth, blair reaching for the two slips.
"what the fuck was you doing in this one?" she chuckles, pointing to the second photo.
"what? that's my iconic llama face" i chuckle, walking hand in hand to the arcade. we mess around playing a few different games, blair winning me a cute stitch plush.
"come on goofy, i'm getting hungry" she shakes her head, reaching for my hand. "ayo reece, we're out! i'll make sure to come back with everyone else" she shouts, waving to reece.
"alright brodie, have a goodnight" he waves, as we make our way out.
"tonight was fun, thank you" i smile, blair opening the passenger door for me.
"the nights not over yet mama" she smirks, placing a quick but passionate kiss on my lips. i enter the car, blair closing the door before quickly hopping in. it's not too long until blair pulls into a familiar empty lot, parking the car.
"hope you don't mind me coming to your spot" she smiles, turning the car off, looking towards me.
"you're the only person i brought here, so its kinda like... our spot now" i smirk, sneaking my arm to the back of her neck, pulling her closer to me.
"i like that a lot" she whispers, closing the gap between us. our lips move in sync, as she begins to rub small circle on my thigh. "come on i'm hungry, ill save my desert for later" she bites her lip, before hopping out the car.
"wait, what are we eating?" i ask, getting out the car, blair closing the trunk.
"i don't know, but my mom made it so it should be good" blair smiles, holding up a picnic basket and a lit lantern.
"you're so cute" i chuckle, grabbing the lantern with one hand and holding her hand with the other. we walk along the familiar path, the waterfall coming into view. blair carefully guides me down the makeshift rock stairs, setting the basket down when we reach the bottom. she opens the basket, pulling out a blanket and laying it out.
"shall we?" she smiles, sitting down with her legs stretched out. i join her, as she pulls out a jbl speaker and two meal warmer bowls. she turns the speaker on, playing blkswn by smino.
"here you go mama, looks like it's tofu stir fry rice" she licks her lips, handing me a bowl.
"thank you baby" i whisper kissing her cheek, a smile growing on her face.
"of course, so how was the meeting with hans zimmer?" she asks, digging into her food. we end up talking about all sorts of things, just enjoying each other in this moment...and the food.
"lets go for a swim" she smirks, kissing my shoulder once we finished eating.
"it's probably cold as fuck and we don't have any towels" i protest.
"but we do" she smirks, pulling out 2 towels from the basket.
"this was a setup" i give in, pulling off my jacket and shirt.
"it'll be worth it" she smiles, pulling her shirt over her head simultaneously kicking her shoes off. she stands up offering me her hand. i gladly take it, standing up, blair pulling me close to her, as unthinkable by alicia keys starts to play.
a cute smile spreads across her face, as she places her hands around my waist, mines wrapping around her neck. this moment couldn't get any better, just the two of us with a full moon hanging above us. if you look closely, you can faintly see some stars in the la sky.
"you're so beautiful billie" she whispers, as we sway to the song.
"stopp" i smile, hiding my face in her chest, feeling her heart rate pick up.
"you give me a feeling that i've never felt before" she whispers sings, her hand rubbing the small of my back. i slightly pull back, making eye contact with her soft eyes. "billie, would you be my girlfriend? i know we're basically cuffed but we never made it-"
i stop her rambling, pulling her neck down and connecting our lips, her grip tightening around my waist. "i would love to" i smile, biting my lip. a goofy grin spreads across her face, as she peppers kisses all over my neck, making me chuckle.
"so you're all mine?" she smirks, attaching her lips to mines.
"mmhmm" i hum into the kiss. she licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance which i gladly except.
"i thought you wanted to go swimming" i mumble into the kiss.
"fuck that, i rather go home and swim in something else" she whispers, biting my earlobe, a soft moan escaping my lips.
"that can be arranged" i sigh, pulling the baby hairs on her neck.
"you wanna bounce?" she smirks. i nod my head, biting my lip.
blair's pov:
i open the door, setting the basket down on the floor, billie trailing in behind me. once she closes the door, i push her up against it, placing my forearm over her head and one on her waist, looking down into her soft eyes. i glance down at her plump lips before softly attacking my lips to hers. she cups my cheeks, smiling into the kiss as we move in perfect sync.
"mmhm, is-anyone-home?" she asks in between kisses.
"nah, they're outta town for river's game" i smirk, beginning to kiss down her neck. she undoes her jacket, kicking her shoes off as i do the same. i slightly suck on her neck, finding her sweet spot when she lets out a quiet moan.
"no marks" she sighs, when i give it a small nibble.
"i can't help it" i smirk, my hand making it's way to her round ass. i slowly walk backwards, billie following my every move, our lips never separating. "jump" i mumble, when the back of my legs hits the stairs. she does as told, wrapping her legs around my waist, as i place my hand on her thigh for extra support. i turn around, climbing the stairs, our tongues battling against each other. i finally make it to the top, turning the corner and heading straight for my room. i reach over turning the knob and kicking the door open with my feet, closing it behind me. i walk over to my bed, slowly laying billie down when i feel the bed frame. i tower over her, leaving wet kisses down her jawline.
"can i?" i whisper, tugging on the hem of her shirt, asking for permission. billie nods, swiftly pulling her shirt off, leaving her in a black lacey bra and pants.
"damn girl" my tongue runs over my lips, taking in the precious sight in front of me. i lean down slowly kissing up her stomach, slightly sucking on a few spots. i cup her left boob, giving it a tight squeeze, her nipples pushing against the fabric. she reaches behind her, unclipping her bra, tossing it across the room with a smirk.
"fuck that was hot" i whisper, wrapping my mouth around her left nipple. my tongue swirls around her hard nipple, emitting a muffled moan from billie.
"nah, let me hear you baby" i smirk, slightly biting down on her nipple, earning a small moan.
"blair, please" billie sighs.
"please what?" i smirk, looking into her eyes that's filled with lust.
"please fuck me, i need you" she lets out a shaky breath. i stand up unbuckling my pants and pulling my shirt off, leaving me in a sports bra and shorts.
"scooch back baby" i smile. she does as told, propping herself on her elbows, biting her lip. i lean back down, our lips connecting like two perfect puzzle pieces. my right hand travels down pass her pants, pressing against her already soaked panties.
"fuck, you're already so wet for me" i smirk, teasingly rubbing against the soaked fabric.
"blair" she whimpers, bucking her hips up.
"so needy" i chuckle, pushing her panties to the side, running my finger up her folds. i slide my hands out, pulling down her pants and panties, billie kicking the rest off.
"i wanna hear you scream my name, got that?" i demand, locking eyes with her. she slowly nods, as i kiss up her creamy thigh. "use your words mama" i mumble against her skin.
"yess blair" she bites her lip.
"this sight of you is so fucking sexy" i murmur, showing her other thigh some attention.
"stop teasing" she sighs. i would argue back, but even i was starting to get desperate.
i place both of her legs over my shoulder, beginning to rub her clit, earning small whimpers. i replace my finger with my mouth, licking up her folds. i begin to suck on her rosy bud, teasing her entrance with my index finger.
"shit blairr" she moans, pulling on my hair.
"mmm, you taste so fucking good" i mumble, my vibrations against her clit making her buck her hips. we make eye contact once again and i completely lose it when i see her. she has her lips pulled between her teeth and her free hand rubbing her nipple.
"suck" i demand, bringing my hand up to her face. she grabs my wrist, inserting my fingers in her mouth, her tongue swirling around my index and middle finger, never breaking eye contact. when i feel like she coated my fingers with enough saliva, i swipe my fingers against her cheek, making a plop sound. i position my finger at her entrance, slowly pushing in.
"fuck youre so tight" i mumble, slowly pumping my finger. i let her get used to it before picking up my speed, her moans filling my ears. my lips find their way back to her clit, beginning to do figure eights around her rosy bud.
"fuck, blairr" she moans, pulling on my hair once again. i continue to work my magic, adding a second finger which drives her crazy. "please don't stop!" she pants, which only encourages me to quicken my pace. with my free hand, i reach up grabbing on one of her melons, giving it a tight squeeze. i pinch and pull on her nipple, inserting a third finger.
"i'm soo close" she heavily breathes out, her legs tightening around my head. i curl my fingers, knowing i found her g spot when she moans uncontrollably, slightly twitching. "fuckk, right there" she encourages, bucking her hips.
"cum for me baby" i whisper, which throws her over the edge. she grips the bedsheets, moaning my name with a mixture of swears, her walls tightening around my fingers.
"ohh fuck blairr" she moans, her eyes rolling to the back of her head when she releases all of her juices onto my fingers. she pushes my head away, her clit too sensitive for any sort of touch. i slow down my speed letting billie ride out her high, before pulling my fingers out, licking all of her juices, as she watches my every move.
"wow, that was...wow" she pants, her cheeks red as hell and her hair stuck to her sweaty face. which let me just say, it's a hot look.
"i could say the same. i love hearing you scream my name, it's music to my ears" i chuckle, crawling back up to her, placing a passionate kiss on her plump lips, making her taste herself. i lay down beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder, as she cuddles into my chest, rubbing my stomach.
"what was that?" billie perks her head up, when there is a scratch at the door.
"probably just bellamy" i respond, getting up and opening the door, bellamy slowly walking in and jumping on the bed.
"oh come on, there's not enough space for you bell" i chuckle. "ima just go shower" i smile.
"you're gonna leave me?" she pouts, rubbing bellamy.
"you can join me if you want" i smirk, picking out some clothes to sleep in.
"im too tired" she yawns, wrapping the blanket over her naked body.
"go to sleep mama, i promise i'll be here when you wake up" i kiss her cheek, brushing away some hair from her face.
"goodnight girlfriend" billie smiles, her eyes fluttering close.
"goodnight baby" a huge smile displayed on my face at the new label.
girlfriend. she's all mine.
***
sheesshhh, so that happened. this is my first time writing smut, so let me know what y'all think.
also i'm gonna go through the previous chapters and fix a few minor mistakes, just thought y'all should know so you're not confused, especially if you have notifications on.
hope y'all enjoyed this chapter,
-bri🐢