Part 23

Namjoon led the way up the stairs, those of us with guns in behind him, those without behind us. We still haven't run into any guards. Namjoon unlocks the gate and we open the door slowly. We all hold our breaths and wait to see what we walk into. The hallway was clear.

We make our way down the hallway, in the opposite direction of Dae-Hyun's office. We open doors as we go and come across the security room. Jimin instantly sets himself up in the chair while Namjoon and Yoongi watch the door.

What’s going on, Minnie.” Hoseok asks.

Looks like they’re being attacked, look,” he pulls up an outside camera on the screen in front of us. I instantly recognize a lot of them.

“SHELL!” I yell at the screen in excitement, but then my happiness takes a turn as I watch with horror as people are killed left, right and centre. Some of them are people I know. People I’ve had personal experiences with. I can’t tell who’s winning this fight though.

“Shell? As in mafia friend Shell?” Taehyung asks.

How did she find us?” Asked Jin.

I don’t know.” I said.

“Lucky us. Pretty well everyone is there except for this group here, they’re inside a bunker of sorts,” Jimin said putting a new image up on the screen, he sighs, “Its practically impenetrable.

There, surrounded by 10 men, is Dae-Hyun and John. Sipping martini’s and laughing like there isn’t a war going on outside. My anger is bubbling back up inside me, I can feel myself start to shake. These bastards are going to die today.

“Y/n.” Jungkook puts a hand on my shoulder, “calm down.”

Namjoon-ie,” Hoseok says, “What’s the new plan.

He looks at the screen, and then looks at me, “You choose Y/n. Shell is out there.  Losing. Either we save her, or we go after John. We can’t do both.”
My heart drops. I hate that I hesitate, but I look back up to the screen. Its like they know that they will live to see tomorrow. That they will get to sleep peacefully, while we bury our friends.

I low growl escapes my lips, “Lets go save Shell.”

They all look at me, as if they’re proud parents. Jin walked up and pulled me into a hug, “I know this isn’t an easy decision for you, but I’m glad you remained selfless.

I nodded into his chest, and sucked back in the emotions before letting him go. I wiped my eyes before and tears could fall and grabbed my gun off the table, “Lets do this.”

I’ve memorized the layout of the building, so I’ll get us there quickly.” Hoseok said.

You what?” I asked dumbfounded.

While all of you were waiting for Y/N to make a decision, I memorized the layout from the cameras. There are blind spots obviously, but we’ll get there. I have hope.” He says with his stupidly adorable smile.

Hobi Hyung's memory is amazing. That’s how he can pick up choreography so fast.” Taehyung says.

“Well…lead the way then.” I say not knowing what else to say. I smile at him when he walks by me.

Hoseok leads us quickly and quietly down a few corridors, then stops when we get to a huge red wooden door, then whispers, “First blind spot.

Yoongi and Tae move to the door and position themselves. Taehyung starts opening the door slowly, and Yoongi peaks through. He holds up 3 fingers, and just as he’s about to move, the power goes out. It’s pitch black and we can’t see anything. I’m quick to feel around for my night vision goggles. I put them on and saw that everyone already had theirs on, and their attention was entirely on Yoongi who still had his 3 fingers up.

I Promise - BTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें