Part 1

Hello, Readers!

This is my first ever BTS fanfiction. I hope you enjoy it! A couple notes before we get started, this is mainly a friendship based story, but of course there will be flirting . All Korean speech will be bolded. Thought speech will be italicized. Last but not least this story will get heavy, there are mentions of abuse, physical, mental, and sexual. I will not be writing sexual parts in great detail. 

Please don't hesitate to voice your opinion on things, I can take it, I promise. 😉

 😉

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I can't have him, then no one can!" The girl screams hysterically at Namjoon. She pushes the hammer of her revolver down with her thumb, the clicking sending me into high gear. She then points it at a panicked and wide-eyed Jimin. Resting her aim near centimeters from his forehead.

"Hoseok. Yoongi." I whisper, while not taking my eyes off of the situation occurring in front of me, "Do you trust me?"

Yoongi replies instantly, "Yes."

Hoseok's answer echoes Yoongi's shortly afterward.

I take a deep breath and step forward, "STOP, PLEASE!" I scream. "It's me you want, not Jimin!"

I could feel the weight of all the seven boy's eyes turning to look at me. All of them displaying looks of fear and terror for both Jimin and I.

"What do you mean?" came the sharp reply.

"I'm the one standing in your way." I say with a serious face. "I'm his girlfriend."

She's watching me, her eyes scanning my face, looking for any hint that I'm lying. She won't find it.

I take one step forwards, closer to Jimin, in a subtle attempt to put myself between him and the lunatic holding the gun. I can feel everyone eyeing me, but I don't break eye contact with her.

Eye contact is the first thing they teach you about lying. Liars tend to always look everywhere but your eyes. The bridge of your nose, your eyebrows, your lips, anywhere is fair game. I take another step. I'm looking right into the black orbs, searching for any hint of a soul she may have left. It feels like I'm trying to call out to it.

Another step forward and I'm now about 5 feet from the girl.

"So, you'll die for him?" I can hear the slight skeptical infliction in her voice. "Just like that? You'll let me have him?"

"Absolutely."

2 Weeks earlier.