Part 3

Finally getting into some member content. Hope I do them justice.

Side note, some of the stuff that happens in 'In The Soop' will be here, and it will be out of order. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was going by gingerly. I had assumed my being there made them uncomfortable to talk normally amongst themselves, and I knew that I should stay away from anything personal or BTS related. So instead, I tried my best to start a conversation about what they had been doing up here, and queue the chaos, everyone talked at once. I did my best to keep up with the, now 4, different conversations but it was difficult. Nothing short of a BTS family gathering.

I was told that they had a board of things that they planned on doing for the next couple weeks, and none of them had any downtime planned, except Yoongi and Jin. Besides the sessions with me, neither of them wanted to be held down to a schedule. Who could blame them, while this is still a show, it's also a vacation for them. No meetings, no early wake up time, no fans -myself excluded- and no outside problems.

"So, y/n, who's first on your schedule?" Taehyung asked, he was sitting across the table between Jimin and Jungkook. Both filling his plate with more food.

"Namjoon-ah will be my first student." I say between bites. Namjoon looked at me shocked, I wondered if he would be confused, but I had a plan, "While you are fluent, I want to get a good feel for your vocabulary, and to see if I can get you to speak without thinking about each word."

"How will you do that?" Namjoon answered, "Vocabulary isn't something you can just teach in 1 hour. It's learned over a long period of time."

Hoseok hummed in thought and Yoongi nodded in agreement, everyone else just ate their food.

"My mother taught me my vocabulary by playing a simple game, that is by no means easy, if you play to win. Do you play to win, Namjoon-ah?" My lips curled up as he scoffed at me. Of course he does.

"What's the game?" He says putting his chopsticks down. He leans on his elbows and intertwined his fingers, his chin resting on his fingers. Damn. Calm yourself, y/n.

" Scrabble." I say before drinking the last of my Sprite.

"I'm familiar," Namjoon said with a big smile. Que the heart palpitations.

After supper Yoongi had came to me and asked if I wanted the RV and he would take the room in the boathouse next to Jungkook. I declined though, I had already set up my stuff in the room, and Jungkook and I had already made plans to listen for each other's screams if one us gets attacked by a lake monster. We bonded a bit over our shared 'paranoia' before going to bed.

Luckily, the first night went by without said attack. I rolled over and looked at the time on my phone 9 am. I can't remember the last time I slept in until 9 am. I checked my messages and emails real quick, just to see if anything urgent needed to be dealt with. So far so good.

I got up and stretched, then waved and said good morning to the camera in my room. It shook a little to let me know the camera man was watching. The guys already informed me that they wouldn't be up until at least noon. So I made myself some scrambled eggs, while I talked to the camera guy a little. He answered my 'yes' or 'no' questions with a camera shake. This was actually kind of fun.

After I ate I got a quick jog in, down to the next house and back, twice. Then did my typical strength training routine. Which consisted of everything from squats to push-ups. I was in mid cool down stretch when Jin popped his head out of the tent. Even with his hair disheveled and eyes squinting from the sunlight, he still looked beautiful. How rude. It would take me hours to look that good.