Part 8.5

June 13 2017

My 22nd birthday. It should be a happy day, but I'm spending it locked up in the spare bedroom. Lately it seems if I even breathe, I end up here. John comes in once an hour to make sure I'm behaving. His newest rule is that I always be naked, and ready for him. He takes me whenever he wants and I have no fight left in me, so I let him do what he wants. I’ve alienated my family so they can never see what he’s done to me, and they can’t know how far I've fallen. How weak I've become.

Michael, I want nothing more than to see him, my sister, and my parents, but it's beyond my control now. John will hurt them to get to me, I know he will, I have to endure all this to protect them. For now.

The door opens and instinctually I lay back on the bed and open my legs wide for John. I have to be as submissive as possible. Any time I’m not, I’m subject to the punishments. Spanking until I bleed is his favourite punishment. When I’m in this room I’m nothing more than a sex slave, or a punching bag, depending on his mood.

He comes in, does what he wants, and leaves. Leaving me to deal with his after math. I keep my head toward the ceiling, but my eyes shift to look at my oncoming assaulter.

He looks like a walking corpse. He’s lost so much weight and is so pale, I silently pray that someday he’ll drop dead. Today may be that day. He stumbles in and I just stare at him, expressionless, waiting for fate to either bless me or continue to fuck with me.

He makes it to the bed and steady’s himself, then lifts his head to look at me, his lips are blue, and his pupils are small. I know that look from my research. He’s overdosing. FINALLY.

“H-Help...M-me...Y/-” He falls to the ground. I stay where I am, for what seems like an eternity, just in case it’s a trick. Just in case fate wants to fuck with me some more. Finally, I gather the courage to look over the side of the bed. He’s barely breathing, and that’s all the motivation I need.

I jump off the bed, and look through his pockets for the keys to the car and his phone. I grab both and run out the door, locking it behind me with the padlock. Then sprint up the stairs to change into my clothes.

I was about to walk out the door when I stopped. I couldn’t leave him there to die, that would be too easy. I wanted him to suffer. I took out the phone and called 911, then unlocked the padlock with his keys, and bolted. I drove as fast as I could away from that house. I thought I'd feel free, but for some reason I just felt more anxious. The punishment I would get for this could kill me. Only if he caught me though, and he promised he would always find me. I grip ghe steering wheel hard. I pulled over to collect myself and think of the next step.

I called the only person I have relied on since all this started, “Hello, Ms. Chambers. I got out, and I need that help you promised. Please.”

“Of course, sweetie. Come to my office.” She says with haste.

I drove there as fast as I could and ran to her office, straight into her waiting arms, and let out the tears I didn’t know I had been holding. Suddenly that feeling of safe washed away all the anxiety and my body felt like it was floating as I just stood there crying into my professor's shoulder.

●●●

That professor did so much for me in the 2 years I was in university. She's the reason I’m here today, she gave me a tablet that I hid in the spare bedroom so I could continue attending classes online. To this day she has my diploma, I only have a photocopy of it.” I say.

She never sent it to you?” Jungkook asks.

I don't want it. It would just be a reminder of that time. Before this,” I hold up my phone and look at the text one more time, “I thought I had come so far. Now? I guess mentally I’m not as healed as I thought.

Yoongi stood up and walked over to the waters edge, it seemed like we all stopped to see what he would say. He was deep in thought, and it was mesmerizing to watch him think while standing in front of a lake. Jimin sighed, and stood up.

I’m sorry, I don't think I can listen anymore. Its just a lot.” He says, then bows his head before leaving quickly towards the upper house.

Don't take it personally, Noona.” Taehyung said standing. He came over to me and kneeled in front of me. “He battles every day with not feeling strong enough. He's gotten better, but emotional stories take their toll.

I understand. This is the first time I’ve said everything out loud like this. I may have gotten carried away. I'll apologize to him for overwhelming him.” I say, my eyes trailing after Jimin.

Tomorrow, he needs time first. Good night, Noona.” Taehyung then bows his head and runs after Jimin.

I sigh heavily, and put my face in my hands, “I need a drink.”

Hoseok stands up, “Me too. Anyone else?

All the remaining members piped up with a chorus of yes's, then Yoongi came back to join us, “I got it Hoseok-ah. Y/N-ah, will you help me get the glasses.

Of course.” I say as I stand and walk after him.

He heads past the main house and up towards the upper house, I’m confused but I follow anyway. I've figured out that Yoongi always does things for a reason, even the smallest gestures have meaning.

He opens the door to his RV and waits for me, I stop in my tracks, not sure what’s about to happen, he sighs, “This is where we keep our strong stuff, after you.”

Oh. I walk into the RV. Yoongi closes the door behind himself and points towards the bed, “The fridge next to my bed has the Whiskey and Vodka. Pick one.”

I crawl over his bed to the fridge and open it. An entire bottle of Vodka and a whiskey bottle that’s half empty, along with already chilled glasses. Damn, Yoongi fancy, huh?

“So mind telling me why you have a fridge filled with alcohol next to your bed?”

Before I could grab said glasses, I feel a dip in the bed behind me and someone running their hands up my thigh. I look back to see Yoongi staring at me with the same look he gives when he's acting aggressive for the camera.

W-what are you doing, Yoongi!” I mentally curse myself for the stutter. I don't like showing weakness, especially right now to Yoongi.

He pushes me down onto my back and he climbs over me, our faces only inches apart. Then he smirks at me, “I’m on vacation. As if I’m not going to enjoy my time while I’m here. Besides, with you here, alcohol is the only way I can relax.

---------------------------------------------------------

😏