T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Now, let's not get hostile. I'm only doing my duty."

Suddenly, they were surrounded by Death Eaters. The entire opening was a circle of men and women dressed in horrifying uniforms. Draco gasped at the sight of them, his mind instantly going to his father. He clutched Harry's hand, fear and hate mixing through his systems.. He looked at Harry, his face stern, matching his hero-like stance.

He's faced them before.

On multiple occasions.

Harry took Draco's hand, hoping to comfort him. Harry flashed Draco a small smile. Draco turned back to the death eater - who was merely two feet away - and raised his arm, holding his wand tighter than ever.

"Draco," The man started, giving him a look of disappointment. "Why would you betray us like this? We are your family! But, alas, you've done the unthinkable. We never would have expected this from you…"

Draco's stomach sank. He didn't mean…

Draco quickly let go of Harry's hand. "I'm afraid I don't have a clue what you're talking about."

"Oh, I'm sure you do. It's been quite obvious for a while now," The man chuckled, then yelled out to his fellow followers of evil. "Does anyone have a guess? It's the reason he is in this situation in the first place!"

When no one answered (though a few people let out some horrifying laughter), he turned back to the four of them.

"Draco Malfoy has fallen for the enemy!" The man growled. 

Harry turned his head and stared at Draco, his eyes wide. Draco could feel the sort of shame build up in his chest. It wasn't a lie. But he didn't break his stance. He knew there was no getting out of this one.

"You know what Master's policy is on fags like you. You should know everything about it. Your father enforced it."

"I'll have you know that I am nothing like my father," Draco yelled out. Harry aimed his wand at the man, now staring him down. Ron and Hermione stood behind them, aiming their wands at the death eaters. "I have the capacity to actually care for others."

The man sighed. "So be it."

The man raised his wand, words slurring out of his mouth. Harry looked between the man and Draco quickly. Draco wasn't doing anything. Harry pushed Draco out of the way, taking his place as a bright yellow light flew out of the man's wand.

Harry was sent flying backwards, his back hitting a tree, falling unconscious. Hermione let out a cry at the sound of crackling bone. Draco couldn't move, neither could ron. They all stood there in absolute horror.

The fury blew over Draco as people started to laugh. He turned on his heel, aiming his wand at the scrawny man. White light blazed behind him. He looked over his shoulder.

The Order. It was here.