Part 23

After the meeting yoongi was made to know the Wang's were after hoseok his focus became to protect his soulmate at all cost ,from prediction the Wang's are supposed to get to the Min's mansion in 7days so he had to move hoseok out of the mansion before then so he called an household meeting which consist of Namjin,taekook sope and jimin as they are seated at his office .

Hoseok- why this sudden meeting papi .

Jimin rolled his eyes to how cute the couple were .

Yoongi- well ,the reason for this meeting is that I am sending you hoseok to your world with jimin ,jungkook , taehyung and Jin .

Hoseok - What! Do you mean to my world ?.

Jin- well hoseok things are going to get ugly soon so we need you to be safe .

Hoseok- I don't understand ,and don't tell me am the only one who wasn't  aware of this situation .

Yoongi couldn't look his soulmate In his eyes .Namjoon wanted to speak but hoseok hush him he wanted yoongi to respond .

Yoongi- this is for your own good Mami,this war is going to be bloody and crazy  I want to be sure as I fight with everything, you my life and our child is safe .

Yoongi went to embrace hoseok who was already crying as he held him tight after few minutes of the couples crying .

Hoseok- okay I will go yoongi but you have to promise me you will come back alive to me and our baby .

Yoongi - sure,when our child is born name him yoonseok..

That's how hoseok left with the rest leaving yoongi and Namjoon alone in the Min's mansion for the war to come .

Jin had his time with Namjoon but Namjoon promised he will come back and Jin also told him he was pregnant so he must come back to be a father to their child no matter what as they hugged .

A/n

See you next chapter.