part 13

Later that evening at the mansion ..

Yoongi got home from work by 6pm and went to hoseok room and knocked at the door for few minutes before hoseok reluctantly opened the door and went back in to lay on his bed,yoongi went to lay beside him and started massaging the scalf of his hair .

"Mami are you still mad at me ? " Yoongi asked and hoseok nodded ."am sorry for what has been going on between us I know things hasn't been perfect lately and I am promising you now that I will make it up to you nmm " yoongi stated but got no response from hoseok .

"How about I take you on my private plane to any hereby country for dinner and we can stay at a five star hotel in Seoul for the night and you can request anything from me after then and your wish will be my command .." before yoongi could finish hoseok bounced on him and engaged their lips in a kiss not too sexual but sweet enough for both parties ..

"Papi anything ? " Hoseok asked after they broke the kiss and yoongi responded with "yes Mami anything at all " .

Hoseok was so happy which made yoongi Happy too ,the relationship between them being on an unstable ground really made yoongi unsettled so he made up his mind that he would do anything and everything to make this work cause he can't lose hoseok no matter what happens ..

Hoseok decided they should just have a cool dinner in one of the restaurants in town cause his motion wasn't about the dinner it was about their hotel scene he couldn't wait to feel yoongi internally .

Time skip their dinner ..

The dinner setting was so romantic in so many ways the colors and the scenting candles complimented everything ,hoseok was wowed and at same time suprised on how yoongi could get all this prepared in few hours ,well what can you say being rich does pay ,the restaurant was quiet no other person but them it was kinda making hoseok uneasy so immediately they settled in and gave their order to a waiter that came to attend to them hoseok asked " yoongi why is the restaurant so quiet with no body inside except us " yoongi smiled and sipped from his glass of wine before replying with "I reserved the whole place for us tonight " hoseok was amazed and that's how their dinner went by with small talks ,laughs ,tease ,a little cheese and drinks ,at the time they left the restaurant both was already feeling tipsy .

The drive to the hotel was sexual tensioned hoseok none yoongi could get their hands off each other as soon as they arrived yoongi carried hoseok in bridal style into the hotel , elevator until they got into their room and yoongi channeled hoseok's back to the wall and both started kissing erotically ,hoseok was moaning from how firm yoongi was grabbing his ass and sucking his neck the slight bite on his neck felt bitter sweet  .papi I want you to own me ..

A/n

Wow,I hope you enjoyed this chapter ...

See you next chapter 😜...