Part 10

Yoongi woke up to his beautiful soulmate sleeping in his arm looking all glorious even with his  morning face ,yoongi couldn't stop himself from kissing hoseok's fore head .

"You are the best gift the God's out there has given to me in my whole life ,you mean the world to me Mami and I can do anything just for you to feel how much you worth to me " yoongi said to a supposed sleeping hoseok but seeing hoseok smile made him surprise and a little embarrassed .

"Papi I would have felt more special if you waited for me to be awake before you said those sweet words to me " hoseok told an embarrassed yoongi .

"How was your night Mami ,did you sleep soundly ?" Yoongi asked .
"Yeah except from the part of my soulmate trying to suck me dry " hoseok told yoongi as he rolled his eyes sassily just to tease yoongi ...
"Am so sorry about that hoseok just that you tasted so good and you are like the first human am sucking from in decades " yoongi said putting his head down ..
"It's okay papi ,I was just teasing you ,my stomach feels empty am hungry " hoseok said with a pout ..
"Sure ,I will get the helps to make you something for breakfast " yoongi was about leaving the bed when hoseok pulled him back .
"You are rude ain't you gonna kiss me before leaving the bed papi ?" Hoseok asked .
"Sure" yoongi engaged their lips into a soft but yet sensation kiss which lasted for minutes before both stopped out of hoseok lost of breath both smiled "you taste perfect Mami " yoongi complemented .

Yoongi asked the help to prepare breakfast for six as he went into the bedroom and joined hoseok to shower which lead to another make out session .

They finished their breakfast with taehyung,jungkook,and Namjin's ,when yoongi called all his staffs together concerning the event that happened last night ,he was actually going to relieve them of their jobs  but after some talks with hoseok he decided to give them a serious warning concerning the matter but still keep them  ..

All the workers assembled in the sitting room with their heads down as yoongi speaks .

"Look at this man sitting here pointing at hoseok,he is mine and mine alone ,I won't tolerate anybody and I mean anybody at all messing with what's mine  and especially that stupid character of yesterday won't be taking lightly if such happens again am I clear  " yoongi warned.

"Yes sir " all replied in unison.

"To add to what master yoongi has said ,any vampire who sucks the blood of a human that is not their soulmate is punishable by law and as such will be dealt with ,you should count your selfs lucky cause hoseok here is a gentle man if not you all would have been drying up on a steak " Namjoon concluded ..

"We so sorry ,this would never happen again Mr hoseok " the helps apologize ..

"It's okay ,you guys can leave now ." Hoseok told them ,and all the helps bowed and left to their various duties .

"Papi don't you think you were too harsh on them " hoseok asked but before yoongi could respond Jin replied .

"You should be happy yoongi is soft when it comes to you ,if it was my husband (namjoon)  here this matter wouldn't have been solved so easily ,all this househelps would have gone to meet their maker by now " Jin chuckled and the rest joined him .

The day went swiftly ,yoongi and taehyung went to handle some business while Namjin couple went to their various jobs ,hoseok and jungkook decided to put down some discoveries about the Min's mansion..

That was basically how the day went by ,later that night all gathered together for dinner ate and went to bed but taehyung on the other hand couldn't sleep so he decided to sneak on jungkook ..

A/n.

I might do a little taekook next chapter..

See you next chapter 😜..