part 5

(sleeping hoseok )..

  It's been 48 hours and Jung hoseok hasn't waking up ,the human and vamp doctor has come to check him confirming he was alive and sleeping but jungkook wasn't buying that bullshit how can a human sleep for 2days and counting without changing his sleeping position or opened his eyes even once within those days .

As for yoongi he was thinking and sneaking into hoseok's room to look at him ,he doesn't know what's going on but for some reason he felt drawn to this particular man so he invited his Kim Namjoon for some words of wisdom .

Nj- what's up with you yoongi ?

Yoongi- something doesn't feel right with that beautiful man asleep for days now ?.

Nj- like what exactly?

Yoongi- I don't know but there is something about him ,like I feel drawn to him and he starred into my eyes for sometime before he gripped his chest and passed out ..

Nj- am not really an expert in this kind of issue but I think maybe you guys grew a bound .

Yoongi-like soulmate?

Nj- that I don't know,I haven't heard of any soulmate meeting to be like this  ,but I think asking the elders would be best cause they are the wisest among vampires, together the could get the answer .

Yoongi- I hope he isn't dying ..

They were still talking when jimin walked into the room embracing yoongi with a peck on his cheek .

Jimin- daddy I missed you ,how have you been ( yeah that's right jimin calls yoongi daddy )..

Yoongi -  am good jimin but this isn't the time for play,I have an important matter at hand go to your room we will talk later...

Jimin- okay sure ,good day hyung (jimin greeted namjoon as he left the place back to his room ,he wasn't all that sad he was used to yoongi's busy schedules and meetings ).

Nj- I wonder how you manage that kid .

yoongi- he is an important part of me ..

Taehyung rushed into the room .

Tae- hoseok is burning up and he keeps repeating "HE IS MINE" in his sleep .

They rushed to the bedroom were hoseok was laid ,the room was so hot even jungkook had to leave , yoongi stepped into the room cause he felt he needed to get in there ,though vampires don't associate with heat or fire they preferred the cold atmosphere .

Hoseok kept saying he is mine ..he is mine ..he is mine .. for some reason yoongi held his hands and peeked his lips "I AM YOUR'S AND YOU ARE MINE" yoongi said to the sleeping beauty ..

Immediately hoseok's temperature calmed down and he stopped talking and soft snores could be heard detecting he was asleep , yoongi looked at the door to Namjoon and said "we really need to see the elders " ..