Part 22

Hoseok pouted as he walked into yoongi's study room where he is usually sitted not liking to be disturbed but hoseok has had it up to his throat he couldn't bear yoongi being all busy for months now they haven't had sex all yoongi ever does is eat him out and suck him off all in the name of not wanting to hurt the child but hoseok was bring impatient .

Hoseok just knocked once not waiting yoongi to respond he went inside the study room and went to sit at yoongi's laps .

"Mami what's going on with you my love ' yoongi asked the pouting husband ,while hoseok crossed his legs on yoongi and crossed his arms on yoongi's neck as he kissed him softly and yoongi moved his hands to his hands almost moving his hand to his ass but stopped himself he doesn't want to stress hoseok despite how much he misses him .

"Papi why are you stopping yourself from making love to your soulmate and love ?" Hoseok asked after disconnecting their lips .

"I don't want to hurt you Mami ".

"You ain't hurting me by having sex with me you are actually hurting me by not touching me,i and your baby need you ' hoseok rubbing yoongi's hands on the belle pump .

Yoongi couldn't take it again he lifted hoseok up on the desk and unzipped his pants and pulled down hoseok's pant down as he tried fingering hoseok with two fingers but made hoseok shout from pain and yoongi apologized "Am sorry Mami " .'it's your fault am all tight cause you won't touch me papi ".

Yoongi kissed hoseok to distract him from the pain as he scissored him to be open enough before he penetrated into hoseok slipping in slowly the kiss couldn't hold hoseok again as he screamed from pain his walls felt like it was tearing apart but after few thrusting he starting moaning from the pleasure 'ahhhh hh papiiiii fas~ter~r ' yoongi increased his thrusting not too fast but enough to make hoseok tear his back from pleasure .

Time skip ..

After the sex hoseok slept on yoongi's arm ,yoongi looked at his sleeping husband and kissed his forehead as he whispered 'i love you so much mine ' .

A knock interrupted their moment ,he didn't want to respond but Namjoon mindlinked him 'Min this is important the Wangs has attacked the South and heading towards this side ' .. yoongi quickly lifted hoseok up in bridal style who was still sleeping as he walked towards the door ,Namjoon was about talking when he cut him short " let me lay him down first then we can talk " . Namjoon nodded with Jin and the all walked to yoongi's bedroom were he laid hoseok and kissed him while he motioned Jin to keep an eye on hoseok as he and Namjoon walked out the room to the meeting arena where all the powerful warlocks and vampires has gathered ...

A/n.

Do I smell war ?..

Please like and comment .

See you next chapter 😜.