part 12

Yoongi was thinking about how he was going to have sex with hoseok with no problems or better still not killing him in the process it's been weeks since their last bed scene ,they have done nothing else but kissing and smooching when it's about to get naughty yoongi stops hoseok and for the past three days hoseok decided to move back to his room cause according to him he doesn't see the reason why he is sleeping In Same room with a man that doesn't want any sexual thing to do with him ..

Recently yoongi had discussed this issue with Namjoon on an idea of what to do cause him too is losing patience with himself ,he really wants to eat hoseok's ass till he begs and fuck him till tears of sensitivity runs down his eyes but the truth is he hasn't had sex in years and he knows he has to control himself to avoid killing hoseok in the process and that brings us to why Jin hyung is currently in yoongi's office outside his busy schedule .

Namjoon had explained everything to Jin according to what's going on and from jin's point of view vampires are extremely strong and fast In everything they do ,even Jin being a vampire doesn't stop him from almost passing out Everytime he engages in a sexual activity with his husband so they need to trade with caution to aviod damage ..

Jin is seated facing yoongi with Namjoon by his side .
"So Jin hyung what do I do to make hoseok satisfied sexually before he totally loses it "yoongi asked with a worried Expression written on his face .

"Well the best solution at this time is to have a one on one discussion with hoseok ,so he could tell you his opinions too, cause acting this way even if it's for his good he might feel you are being selfish and inconsiderate of his feeling as your soulmate and partner " Jin concluded .

"And to add to what Jin said ,like I told you few days ago yoongi you need to relax and enjoy this relationship stop thinking too much about stuff before doing them just do them as long your partner is happy about it ,if the matter results to something else then you guys can sort it out in love and agreement " Namjoon added ..

"And need i remind you if lose hoseok your only chance of being with a perfect match is gone forever you will have to settle for less " Jin .

Yoongi asked " how am I supposed to bring up the topic with how angry he is right now? "
Jin " take him on a boat cruise in form of an apology and then you guys can stay in a five star hotel in town have a few wine and after your discussion if he agrees then you can proceed with the sex thingy " ..

Yoongi nodded to their suggestions he really wanted them to work,he has learnt to love hoseok and losing him was a no no ,he would do anything to stay with hoseok forever and he meant"anything at all" ...

A/n

Short chapter I hope you guys enjoy it ..

See you next chapter 😜..