Part 2

Hoseok focus...

Hoseok was in his office putting  some final touches to his work ,when jungkook walked in on him with a phone saying someone was on the other end of the call that wants to talk to him about a serious deal .

"Hello" hoseok said "am I speaking to Mr Jung hoseok ?" The other asked .

"Yes ,you are the only one and forever Jung hoseok " the other on the line chuckled "sorry for laughing I now know it's you cause people say you are one sassy queen ".

"What do you mean " hoseok asked ."well never mind that ,am calling to ask you for a meet up at the Min's mansion tomorrow at 10am "he said .

Hoseok was surprised he got a call from the one and only Min's ,that as refused to talk to any media or writers ,it is said that no human except people important is allowed into the Mansion which was occasionally cause it's upholds a lot of secret and history that everyone would die to attain .

"Hello Mr Jung are you there " hoseok got out of his trans and cleared his throat before replying .

"Yeah am here,no problem will be there tomorrow "hoseok responded .

"Okay then when you get to the security just give them your name you would be allowed inside the Mansion ,while at the main entrance mansion gate tell them you are looking for Kim taehyung that's my name sir am Mr Min's personal assistant " taehyung said ..

"Okay ,leave the formalities you can call me hoseok and may I call you taehyung instead of Kim taehyung "he smiled .

"Sure hoseok ,it's a previlage ,see you tomorrow then bye "the call ended and hoseok sat on his chair thinking about what would probably be the reason he was invited to the Min's mansion ..

While at Min's Mansion ..

"Sit can I come in" a faint come in was heard from inside and taehyung opened the door to yoongi's office and walked in .

"Sir I just dropped the call with Mr Jung ,he has agreed to come over tomorrow as you requested " he ended .

"Good , prepare for his coming tomorrow and make sure everything is in place,we are having an official guest after so long to the Mansion it should be perfect " he looked at taehyung who was typing down every word he has said into his tablet "okay sir " tae .

"You may leave " . taehyung bowed and left yoongi's office ,yoongi swinged his chair facing the office window (his office that was inside the Mansion ).

"I hope this is a good idea (yoongi thought to himself ),well we will have to find out soon ..