Part 15 (m)

Yoongi penetrated slowly,he felt hoseok wideing up ,he knew how big he was and from the pressure hoseok put in holding him down yoongi knows he was hurting,as yoongi fully inserted in ,hoseok cried out from being so stretch out , his ass hurt he needed to adjust "papi please let me adjust for a while before you move " hoseok requested and yoongi obliged giving him some time to adjust himself and when he got the signal he first started thrusting slowly , hoseok's ass was getting accepting he put a little more speed ,hoseok scream from both pain and want ,he didn't want yoongi to stop but at same time is ass was hurting like hell .

Ahhh hhh papiiiiii" hoseok cried out when yoongi hit his postrate over and over again hoseok couldn't notify he was coming when he realized breathing heavily ,yoongi kept pounding into him so fast hoseok had cum thrice and was exhausted ,after few minutes yoongi cums into his asshole filling him up ,he laid on his body to regain balanced,yoongi really enjoyed himself not because he hasn't had sex before but the feeling of having sex with the one you love means much more than normal flings ..

Hoseok was too tired so yoongi had to prepare bath and took him in for a wash ,while he dressed their bed and joined him in ,few minutes pass and they got out the bath ,got changed and retired to bed .

I love you yoongi " hoseok tiredly said .."I love you too seokie " yoongi replied placing a kiss on his forehead ,as they both cuddled to sleep ..

A/n .

See you next chapter 😜.