Part 16 .

A month later ..

It's just a month but a lot has happened ,yoongi proposed to hoseok which he accepted ,yoongi didn't want to wait for it any longer they got all the married things set In a week inviting all near ,far and wide vampires since hoseok didn't have much people who he is close to he only invited few people which were his family and few friends over to celebrate with them,

Does invited from far were already in the Mansion 2days before the wedding ,hoseok got the privilege of meeting so many great men of power which he would have never thought they were vampires but who his he to judge when he is currently tying the knot with a vampire and he had no regret whatsoever him  doing so in short he was extremely happy ..

Jimin on the other hand has already given up his love for yoongi as much as he wished he was the one getting married to yoongi he still couldn't find it in his heart to not wish them well ,he knows how yoongi has helped his life in so many ways and if hoseok gives him happiness he is ready to support them whole heartedly .

Meanwhile Kim taehyung has made a lot of progress with Jungkook lately ,they are now officially dating though something has been bothering jungkook ,he knows taehyung love him so much but the fact he doesn't make his heart beat is becoming disturbing but with taehyung's continuous assurance he has decided to live in the moment .

Hoseok went up to yoongi's room he missed him so much they haven't had time together for days they were kept in different rooms cause of one marriage ritual ,but since everyone was busy he decided to skip into yoongi's room with no one noticing but unfortunately someone saw him going upstairs and followed suit without his knowledge .

Knock knock hoseok knocked and opened the door as he heard come in .yoongi was just relaxing on his bed with a wine glass and his phone at hand ,hoseok frowned seeing yoongi was okay not even looking a bit affected by the situation he turned to Leave but yoongi blocked him thanks to vampires super speed ."where are you going to " yoongi asked with a deep voice making hoseok shiver the truth is yoongi missed hoseok so much that he has been taking glasses of wine to subside his hunger for his soulmate and now he is looking at him his whole demons were excited ,"I thought you didn't need me since you got the time to drink and merry " hoseok said sassily rolling his eyes ..

Yoongi with a smirk pushed hoseok on the bed and hop on him "okay then Mami let me show you how much I missed you " yoongi connected their lips and hoseok didn't waste time to respond he was really in the mood for this ,both kiss became more intense yoongi was already lifting hoseok's cloth and kissing is belle button,hoseok was already a moaning mess, when someone interrupted which made them groan  "that's enough boys you guys can continue this after your wedding " the person didn't even look at their angry stare he dragged hoseok out leaving a disappointed yoongi ..

A/n

Who Did you think dragged hoseok out of yoongi's room ?.

See you next chapter 😜..