part 18

' hoseok's eyes were blood red '.

It's been a week and hoseok is now in the Mansion still on the bed going in and out of consciousness and that has made yoongi living like a zombie and even the entire household ,the Min's Mansion has gone back to normal before hoseok came , taehyung has been managing all meeting and affairs cause yoongi had been with hoseok in their room without eating just drinking red wine which he got from the kitchen bar at night when everyone has slept ,apart from yoongi ,Jin and Namjoon no one else is allowed into the room .

Beat beat .yoongi got up from hearing a heartbeat that was extremely loud coming at hoseok's end ,he quickly got him self from the couch to go towards hoseok ,the heart beat was increasing and he tried listening to hoseok's heart but that wasn't what was beating till his earing picked hoseok's tummy which he could hear heartbeat sound from ,all of a sudden his heart started beating and hurting he held onto it as he fell on the floor struggling just as if he was losing his life when he mindlinked Namjoon and asked  help me '.

Namjoon focus..

Namjoon was in his room with Jin having little chat when he suddenly felt yoongi's link and heard ' help me ' he immediately rushed out of the room towards yoongi's room with Jin following ,it was the first time in centuries that yoongi has ever linked for help which got him all worked up as he ran without pause even though Jin was shouting his name from behind .

Namjoon got to the door and found out it was lock , Namjoon tried using is earing and could hear a heartbeat but he knew for sure that wasn't yoongi, he bursted into the room and saw yoongi lying lifelessly on the floor and hoseok still in same position he quickly lifted him off the ground as he ran out the mansion with one thing at mind ' the elders can help '.. Jin was still standing at yoongi's room door shocked on the scene playing and the only thing on his mind was ' I hope yoongi is safe ' .

A/n.

Hmmmm.

See you next chapter 😜.