Part 9 (m)

Continuation of part 8 ...

Yoongi and hoseok got into the room ,hoseok was still lifted up by yoongi as they were still kissing though hoseok was taller ,yoongi carried him up perfectly fine cause he is stronger than usual ,so lifting hoseok's weight felt light ..

Yoongi moved them to the bed as he laid hoseok down slowly and carefully on the bed and hovered on top of him gently moving down from his lips to hoseok's neck ,kissing and leaving hickeys the smell of hoseok's blood was giving him chills his hunger has been uncontrollable since hoseok arrived at the mansion that's why he tries as much as possible not to cuddle him for too long ,cause at that position not sucking hoseok dry was rather too difficult or impossible, but he is now sucking on the neck due to the sensation of the moment till his fangs gave hoseok a slight pinch on his neck causing some blood to spill out ,"ouch" hoseok said in feeling of sharp pain he put is hands on the neck to feel liquid as he brought it to his face he saw blood ,though he wasn't surprised but seeing yoongi turning pale eyes deep red groaning as he pulled his bloodstained finger into his mouth sucking it dry .

"Babi,can I taste your blood " yoongi asked a suprised rather scared hoseok who was just looking at him without speaking ,after few more speechless glare hoseok nodded ..

Yoongi immediately pulled the wrist of hoseok's hand into his mouth and bite on it with is fangs as hoseok shout from pain and tried to push him off but after minutes he was moaning from sensational rush ..

Hoseok's pov..

Has yoongi pulled my wrist into his mouth at first his bite was painful but as he sucked on it ,I felt my body was being over rushed with pleasure,I rubbed my legs together trying to soften the sensual desire in me yeah I know it's weird being turned on in this situation am in right now but my body was not in control of himself  as if another thing was going on inside of me giving my soul away in submission to yoongi ,my cock was dripping from precum my hand went on his own into my pant grabbing my cock as I began to Palm myself ,it felt so good till yoongi pulled out from my wrist and slapped out my hand and went underneath me to give the the best blow job ever "ahhhh hhhh papiiiii" I grabbed on his hair ,am sure I pulled some strings of hair out from how much force I put into it ,the pleasure was driving me insane I needed him to fuck him dirty till I can't walk but I was too weakened by the sensation to even speak,I started thrusting my cock into yoongi's throat I was so fucking close it felt like I was beyond the clouds at this time ,"Ahhh..am close papi " I went faster into his mouth as I cam my body felt numb like totally weak , I heard yoongi saying something to me but before I could respond darkness overshadowed my sight ....

Yoongi POV...

The taste of hoseok blood was gold ,it tasted like something have never felt before ,I couldn't stop myself fromsucking ,though hoseok was moaning to the feeling of sensation ,I wanted to keep going but I Know I could suck him dry if I don't stop now as it is ,him palming himself got me fucking high ,I just wanted to turn him over and fuck him to oblivious but I have to pleasure my Babi first cause him losing so much blood to me could make him pass out ,I merged from his wrist to his cock to give him an helping head, surprisingly his dick size wasn't so bad at all ,the way he thrusted my mouth from pleasure made me happy that I can pleasure him this much and when he calls me papi that turns me on so much ,as he cums into my mouth the feeling was soft ,his cum tasted so good as I sucked on his cock for more "Babi you taste so good " but no response only to raise my head to see a passed out hoseok ,I smiled to the sight and hearing small snore coming from him made me happy he must be so drained ,I pecked his lips and went into my bathroom which will now be ours cause am never letting him off my sight starting today .....

Yoongi cleaned hoseok up, bandage his wrist and wore him his pajamas as he also showered changed and joined hoseok in bed cuddling him under the cover as he sniffed on hoseok's smell ,and he drifted to dream Land ..

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😜 don't worry smut is on its way soon ...

See you next chapter 😜..