Part 1(characters focus)

Kim Namjoon's focus...

Kim Namjoon as lived so long that he lost count of his age ,he has lived in so many countries despite the fact he is originally from Korea ,his knowledge as become so wild that no one can compare to his IQ ,he loves passing down his knowledge so much that he decided to become a lecturer at Seoul university were he now teaches English and psychology ..

Once in every ten years the vampires around Korea meet up to get acquainted to each other ,it was in one of this meeting he met his soulmate an extremely handsome man named seokjin .

They dated for 30years before they both decided to get married and this was one of their best decisions they couldn't be more happier ..

Min yoongi's focus ...

Min yoongi is a very strict business man with his long life on Earth he knows so much about business that he could close a trillion deal without doing much research .

He met park jimin in one of his trips to Hawaii were he was at cause of his sponsorship contract to the "Tsb" entertainment company ,Yoongi has this thing for music ,he sponsors upcoming stars and finance them .

the way jimin danced made yoongi immediately drawn to him ,so ever since their first encounter they have been friends though jimin has used all the tricks he could come up with to make yoongi convert him to a vampire but yoongi wasn't falling for them and he also knows jimin has a crush on him but he doesn't pay attention to that cause he knows he isn't is soulmate so why play with his feelings ..

Jung hoseok focus...

Jung hoseok is an historical writer ,he has done so many works in his five years of being a writer though he is focused on historical works than science or normal romance novels  .

He is highly recommended and known writer in Korea but he is on the average stage of life ,his focus on history wasn't giving him much funds but he enjoyed it so much and having his best friend at his side made it more better ..

Jeon jungkook focus ..

Jungkook is hoseok's personal assistant , photographer and also an artist ,he does most of hoseok's art in his books .

People might think he works all this task for money  but he doesn't ,he is actually from a very wealthy and known family in Korea so he practically doesn't need to work ,but he joined hoseok in his search for history cause he enjoyed drawing and digging up historical images makes things more challenging ,so he is helping his friend at same time improving himself ..

Kim taehyung focus..

Kim taehyung is min yoongi's personal assistant they travel visit and close deals together they are more like friends than workers though ..

Kim taehyung is an internet freak he likes following handsome guys on social media ,liking their photos and doing some basic hook up (yeah he is gay if you haven't figured out yet ) ,his attention was captivated by an artist on Instagram with the name 'JungKook' ,he was fascinated by his work .

They both have chatted for a while though jungkook has never exchanged or shown taehyung pictures of himself which made taehyung more eager to meet this person cause no one has ever played hard to get when it comes to him ..

Kim seokjin ..

Kim seokjin is a simple yet strong personalise person ,he loves cooking and his husband they are both his most treasure he values both alot .

They have been married for quite some time now but Jin hasn't gotten pregnant not because he can't but because the both couple are occupied with their jobs and decided not to give birth to a child for now till they feel the need to ..

Park jimin's focius ..

Jimin is a simple,happy and lively human you could ever think of ,apart from his job as a dancer the only thing he holds dear is yoongi ,cause he is an orphan and when he thought all hope was lost was when yoongi came into the picture giving him a new hope .

Ever since yoongi came into his life he had known nothing else but peace of mind and love and for that he had promised himself to be with yoongi forever probably till death do them part .

Lee taemin ..

Taemin is jimin's boss that have a deep crush on him ,though he tries to make it less obvious cause he doesn't want to make jimin uncomfortable having his boss on his tail ..

Taemin isn't a big fan of Min yoongi ,cause of his sucess but ever since yoongi saved his entertainment business, you can say he doesn't love none hate yoongi he is just in between ..