part 4

(hoseok journey to the Min's mansion,and in the mansion )..

Jung hoseok and Jeon jungkook are currently on one of yoongi's car which was driving them to the Mansion ,hoseok could say he was scared like crazy cause the place was outskirt of town and Seoul like there was no building on the way or any sigh of living thing ,the place is a deep forest except for the well tiled road that leads there ..

"Are we close driver " hoseok asked the driver "No,but we are close " the driver responded that's what he has been saying for the past hour but they have been on that lonely part for almost 3hours  and hoseok was getting nervous and impatient while jungkook was busy sketching down the beautiful site ..

They finally arrived at the Min's mansion first gate ,hoseok introduced himself and they drove into the compound he wasn't seeing any building just a field of fruits and flowers which looked so lovely and beautiful hoseok could say this was the most lively thing he has encountered today .

After 5minutes of driving they came to another gate which led to the main mansion cause hoseok could see the magnifest and breathtaking building which was colored with black and touch of red ,the place looked heavenly to hoseok ,he didn't know he was out of the car with his mouth and eyes wide open till he felt a tab on his shoulders .

"Hoseok you are welcome to the Min's mansion " an handsomely looking man with a box smile said to him ,hoseok guessed it was Kim taehyung so he just nodded and walked in the house .

The house was well decorated,maids were everywhere but what caught his attention was the dinning table filled with varieties of food,drinks and lot of fruit ,his stomach cried for food which made taehyung chuckle .

"Mr hoseok we can have lunch before Mr Min comes back from a meeting " tae said ,"sure " hoseok agreed and went to table eating and dining though deep down he was still not comfortable .

"Taehyung right " hoseok asked the handsome man "yes " tae responded .

"Why are you eating food with us like human I thought vampires on live on blood " hoseok asked cause he was a very straight forward person and seeing taehyung eating normal food made him wonder .

Taehyung smiled at the question before he answered " sure we eat human food with a little of blood wine " tae responded to hoseok's question.

"That's weird" jungkook say ."really weird right " hoseok said ..

Time skip after lunch ...

Hoseok, taehyung and jungkook were in the living room going through some picture album of old vamps who actually died during the war ,when a footstep interrupted their focus and the three raised their head to the place were the sound was coming from .

Taehyung knew it was yoongi he looked at him while hoseok was lost in his stare he was just drawn to yoongi ,he stood up walked to yoongi who was also looking at him without blinking or moving ,hoseok walked to him and kept starring into his eyes when a sharp pain hit hoseok's heart he gripped his chest as he screamed almost dropping on the floor but yoongi caught him that was the last thing hoseok knew before he blacked out ..

"What the hell just happened " jungkook asked ..