part 21

2 months later ..in the Wang's mansion ..

The Wang's has now confirmed that yoongi is expecting a heir and not just any kind of heir a rare kind that has never been heard in the history of the vampire world so the elders of the Wang's found this as a threat and are currently having a meeting at the Wang's mansion.

ELDER1-this is an emergency that needs serious attention as soon as possible before that child is born

ELDER2-yes, I really think this is a problem having Min yoongi is already a problem then imagine when his son is born.

ELDER3- I blame every one of you  , when yoongi's soulmate came out I personally suggested we terminate him but you all told me it wasn't a problem since he is human but now we are all stucked on our own decisions

ELDER4-this is not the time to point accusing fingers on anyone but time to find solutions.

ELDER1-i have a suggestion if you all will give me a listening ear

ELDER5- sure, let's hear it.

ELDER1-let's kidnap hoseok to lure yoongi out and persecute him after killing his child and his soulmate right in his eyes.

ELDER6- i don't think this is wise yoongi is crazy especially when it comes to people he loves and this could cause the death of so many of our kind.

ELDER2-but the main point is we achieve our aim and have the chance to rule over the whole vampire world and even humans.

ELDER1-but who do you think we should send on this mission? because this mission is suicidal

ELDER3-I think we should send 'Jackson Wang' because moreover he is next in line for leadership after his father.

ELDER4-i think that's a wise decision we'll leave it to his father to notify him .

A/n

🙄🙄

See you next chapter 😜.