Part 17

A year after their marriage .

It's been a year since hoseok and yoongi got married everything has been going smoothly till of recent ,hoseok has been sick and vomiting continously  for about 2weeks now.

Yoongi got back from the office to see hoseok lying down all pale and he sat beside him on the bed as he used his palm to feel his temperature"mami why are you looking so pale and your body is heating up" yoongi asked   worriedly but when he didn't get any response from hoseok that was when it downed on him that hoseok eyes was closed .

He quickly called Jin to get the car ready to get them to the hospital as he carried him on his arms in bridal style down to the car they drove to the hospital in a hurry.

Time skip three hours later ..

The doctor came out of the theatre after three hours of yoongi waiting restlessly ,Jin had returned home ."doctor what is the situation at hand  how is he, how is my husband" yoongi asked curiously "I couldn't find what is wrong with him specifically but he has shortage of blood and he's body has not been accepting the blood we are trying to transfuse into him" the doctor replied.

"Why didn't you notify me it's been three hours what are we going to do about the situation do I need to give him blood."yoongi asked but the doctor cut him short"you know you are a vampire you can't give him blood he is human".

Yoongi shouted at him"HE IS MY HUSBAND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT AND EVERY DAMN RIGHT, I CAN'T LOOSE HIM NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES I NEED HIM TO LIVE NOW TAKE ME INTO THAT ROOM AND TRANSFUSE MY BLOOD INTO HIM"

"Are you sure Mr min ?" The doctor asked and yoongi nodded as a yes to him and they both walked into the ward together .

After the transfusion it's been an hour and hoseok still wasn't awake and yoongi was getting scared so many things were running through his mind as he walked in to the ward and saw pipes connected to hoseok's body his heart broke he wished he was the one  in that position lying down instead of hoseok .." but,was I right in putting my blood inside of him ? Yeah though he isn't going to turn to a vampire would he be angry knowing my blood is running through his vein right now with the fact I am a vampire and didn't seek his consent .that shouldn't be my focus now I just want him to be alive and fine " yoongi thought to himself when suddenly a scream was heard ,hoseok shouted loudly in pain as he held on his stomach tightly yoongi rushed to hold him but it seems the pain was getting worst so he used the bed alarm to get the nurses who called the doctor ,they rushed inside the room holding hoseok down as the doctor injected him with an injection that made him calm down and fall asleep again but something made yoongi alarmed and that was : hoseok's eyes were blood red " ...

A/n

Sorry I haven't updated in a while have been really busy but I promised to make it up to you guys ..

Enjoy .

See you next chapter 😜...