part 3

( Background story of the Min's and why yoongi wants to meet with Jung hoseok the writer . )

The Min's were known as the true blood vampires ,actually it was during the reign of yoongi's father that they discovered about the soulmate existence and added it to their histories .

Yoongi's parent died during war outbreak between the vampires and the human vampire hunters ,At that time Mr Min yoongi's father was fighting for unity between both race ,for the vampires to be associated with the human freely .

He didn't want the vampires to live in darkness anymore he wanted his people to also live among the true living which are the human ,the war lasted for years but when yoongi's parents did the ultimate sacrifice with their lives the humans calmed down and peace came to light though rules and regulations was made to govern the collaboration but the vampires were happy to oblige at least they got what most of them sacrificed their lives for including their hero late MR Min.

Yoongi was still young at that time and as a vampire you get to 25years before you stop aging ,after so many years as passed yoongi became well known and rich but he didn't leave his father's mansion ,they hold so many history of his people in the vampire race ,he was their leader .

No one did anything without first seeking his opinions about it or the panel which consists of six people who they call the elders ,they are like the oldest and wisest vampires to exist .

Media has always wanted to write about the history of the vampires and getting that was through the Mins mansion ,which yoongi turned down countless request cause he knows humans are selfish when it comes to money ,humans just want Fame and wealth they won't put any effort to totally understanding what those history holds ..

But that was changed when he came across a writer with the name Jhope about a year ago on one of his trips up China ,so he did research and found out his full name is Jung hoseok ,he heard positive things about how he put his all to anything he wanted or was writing about .

He requested to see one of his books , and read one of his history books about catallyn country (fiction country not real ) about why these people still worshipped their idol despite civilization ,he felt how Jhope put himself totally in their shoes ,writing as if he was part of the people .

Yoongi was captivated and decided to give Jung hoseok an opportunity and previlage to write about the vampire history.

Though before his final decision he had asked the elders and his best friend Kim Namjoon ,they all support his decision and that's why he wants to meet with Jung hoseok ..

A/n

See you next chapter 😜.

Like .