part 6

(yoongi and Namjoon at the elders Chambers )..

Yoongi is currently at the elders Chambers at midnight he really needed answers ,the elders arrived and yoongi bowed to them in form as respect .

Elder 1 - why have you summoned us your highness ?.

Yoongi- I have a situation at hand and I need your wisdom .

Elder 2- is it about the sleeping beauty in your mansion?

Yoongi- yes ,there is something different about him and other people have met ,he seems to be alluring ..

Elder 3- you have some kind of connection with him and you feel like claiming him for yourself alone ,sucking his blood cause his smell is irresistible.

Yoongi- yes .

Elder 4 - that means he is your soulmate .

Yoongi- but my heart didn't beat for him i thought my heart had to pound if he is my soulmate and why is he unconscious or rather sleeping since we both locked eyes ..

Elder 5- is reason for sleeping his cause of your power of dominate that tried to make him submit to you .

Yoongi- so Jung hoseok is my soulmate .

Elder 6- he is your soulmate and can also be your down fall ,if vampires from different places know you have a soulmate,there will be threat and they would feel they can defeat you with him ,so you have to be wise in your next decision and don't you worry with due time and acceptance your heart will surely beat ..

Yoongi- yes elders thanks for your wise words but how can I wake him up..

Elder 6- you have to bath with him on the family waterfall ,which signifys purity ,if he is pure then he will wake up but if not he dies ..

Yoongi- is there no other way ..

Elder 1- that's the only way your highness ..

Yoongi decided to do the needful,he knew deep down hoseok was his wether good or bad.

So he picked hoseok up in bridal style to the water fall and strip him off his clothes and he removed his too both naked ,damn yoongi's eyes couldn't leave hoseok flawless skin ,he has a urge of sucking him which he hasn't felt for years but he controlled himself and they both entered into the water..