YOU HAVE MY HEART

Delilahs POV

Harry insists on 'walking' me to the side of the stage so I comply, taking his arm as we make our way over.

We stop outside the side stage door before he pulls me in for a hug, 'Make them pay Princess'

I pull away to see his eyes glassing over, making my own reciprocate.

'I'll be looking for you in the crowd' I blink away the tears forming in my eyes with a sad smile.

He gives a slight nod before walking off to his seat. My chest fills with anxiety, what am I supposed to say tonight? What will people think?

I calm myself down before joining the tributes, everyone is talking amongst themselves waiting for the show to start.

I see just about everyone except Katniss, but I'm sure she's just running late. She's the one of the last to be interviewed so it makes sense.

I slowly start to see everyone's eyes slowly turn towards me, staring me down. The men with hunger and the females with jealousy but what can I say, I have the best designer and I know it.

Finnick hasn't yet seen me as he is engaged in conversation with the female from district 8.
My eyes scan the room before I come across Gloss and Cashmere, time for some fun.

I sway my hips as I walk towards them, my diamond dress sparkling with every step I take.
Gloss watches me the entire time, as Cashmere just has her back turned towards me facing him.

Cashmere turns around sensing my presence before her eyes widen at my appearance.
'Your designer is amazing, must have been hard making you look this good' she smirks, looking me up and down.

'Thankyou, it means a lot coming from someone looking like you' I grin, it's so sad how insecure people always try and put down those they are jealous of.

She obviously senses my sarcasm, making her scoff and walk off in anger.

Bad temper that one.

My gaze switches to Gloss, who is practically undressing me with his eyes.

Pig.

'You look good, did Cashmere get stuck with the dodgy designer?' I smirk up at him, he shakes his head with a small smile in response.

'It's a shame I'll have to kill you in there, we could have had a lot of fun' he leans down whispering into my ear.

A shiver runs down my spine just at the thought of him touching me in anyway, I quickly recover shaking the thought from my head.

I step forward not backing down, he towers over me but I don't let that intimidate me. I breathe in his overpowering cologne, making me gag on the inside.

I run my acrylic nails across his jaw, making it tighten in response. 'Who was it that made you look like a laughing stock in the training centre the other day again?' I ask innocently, looking up at him through my lashes.

His large hand grips my own, tight enough to definitely leave a bruise. 'Don't you understand that your only making things worse for yourself? If you had just minded you own business and stuck to your arrows we wouldn't have a problem, but no, you decided to aggravate me trying to make people question my ability. I could have made your death quick and painless, but now I dream about ways to make you suffer like you've never imagined' he seethes, still gripping onto my arm.