TRAIN TRAPPED

Delilahs POV

I had 2 peacekeepers usher me into a small room, telling me to stay put.

Yeh right, it's not like I'm going to have to fight to my death or anything ppffftt

The door busts open after a couple of minutes, my three brothers swarming me.

'You have 5 minutes' the peacekeeper nods before closing the door.

'Hey, I'm ok, I'm ok I promise' I say as they hug me not wanting to let go.

'I swear to god Maisy if I could volunteer for you I would' Noah says tears in his eyes.

'All of us would' replies Ace tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

'I swear to god, if that poor excuse for a human lays a hand on you I will force myself into that arena and end him' Blade fumes pulling at his hair.

I take his hands in mine.

'Listen if I don't make it, promise you'll all be there for each other.' I say looking at all of them.

'Don't take the grief or anger from my death out on each other, you have to promise me because there's a chance I'll never see you again.' I say as a tear rolls down my face, my hands shaking in Blades.

'Your not going to die, your coming back to us Mais. Dying is not an option, got it. Do not think like that' Blade says as his eyes stare back into my own.

'I said promise me, that you will stick together if something happens' I reply disregarding what he just said.

'We promise' they all say in sync

'Listen Maisy, you can hunt you are the only person I know who can handle a bow the way you do!' Pleads Noah his eyes wide.

'I know but so does everyone else, every district have their own talent. I'm not strong, anything hand to hand I'll fail miserably at' I say shaking my head.

The door opens and that means I won't see them again.

I bring them all into a hug

'NO DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!' I scream as the peacekeepers pull them out of the room.

Blade punches one and rushes back to me embracing me one last time.

'Come back to us Mais, please you have to do whatever you can' he pleads as a tear of his own escapes his eye.

'I will I promise' I say

He's pulled off me

'Let me go!'

'MAISY'

We're his last words.

The door slams leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Another 2 piece keepers enter and escort me to the train, as I look up I see Blade talking to Finnick.

I'm forced into the train and once I settle my gaze I rub my eyes making sure I'm not hallucinating.

I've never seen this much food at once, stacks and stacks on golden plates. The furniture looks fit for a king chandeliers and everything.
One room on this train could feed district 4 for years. It's sad really.

An arm grabs my own and I don't move, my heart rate picking up.

'Hey, hey it's just me Rosie'

I turn around and wrap my arms around him.

'I'm going to die, I'm going to die' I repeat over and over again starting to shake.