WELCOME, WELCOME

Finnicks POV

Sitting in the audience of Ceasars show never failed to make me want to throw up. It was literally a night of selling off people's traits, personalities and looks to make their inevitable death less likely.

I had Annie to my right and GiGi and Harry to my left, awaiting for the show to start.

'I'm just gonna go see Delilah' I turned to Annie, beginning to stand up. 'Hmmm no' she said not moving out of my way.

'What?' My brows furrow trying to get past her.

'She said she didn't want anything to distract her from tonight's interview and asked me to keep you here' Annie says with no hint of dishonesty

My silence makes her justify,
'I just came back from there Finnick? Why would I lie about that?' She pleads

'Oh ok, sure' I reply taking my seat again.

'Welcome, Welcome' the stage lights up with an overdressed Ceasar Flickerman in all his glory.

One by one, each tribute from their district graced the stage.

Each one looking more ridiculous than the last, our tributes have always looked the best.

'And from District 4!..... You know her as Delilah-Mae Everdeen.... We know her as the Princess of the Capital!' He shouts to the audience who automatically gives an applause in return.

Princess of the Capital?

Pet name.

She walks out and I have to double take her appearance, she is breathtaking words don't even describe how she looks.

How she always looks.

She's a real natural beauty and is the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on.

But she is something else right now, I can't even describe it. Harry's done too good of a job and it scares me for what might happens if she wins.

'She looks amazing!' GiGi squeals from beside me. 'She always does' I mumble to myself, unable to tear my eyes away from the beautiful women taking her seat.

The way the stained glass dress hugged her body so perfectly should be a crime, her long golden locks pinned away from her face as they flowed down her tanned back. Her makeup only enhanced her true beauty, making her hold a lot of power over everyone in this room.

Especially me.

'Hello Delilah, it's such a Delight having you here tonight!' Caesar beams, raking his eyes over her appearance.

Calm, remain calm.

'I'm very grateful to have this opportunity tonight Caesar, not only to talk to you but to everyone' Delilah smiles at him looking over to the crowd.

Her smile would look real to someone who had never seen her genuinely smile, it didn't meet here eyes. That's how I know it's fake.

Cheering and yelling filled the building just with just her first sentence, just as I knew it would.

'My, my I must say you look absolutely breath taking my dear, is it hot in here or is it just me' he winks to the crowd giving his signature smile.

A smile I would have no problem ripping off of his face if he didn't keep his eyes to himself.

'Oh trust me, I'm a huge fan Caesar if it weren't for all of this makeup you would have seen me blushing as soon as I saw you' she throws back at him with a wink.