LET THE INTERVIEWS BEGIN

Delilahs POV

Night rolled around even quicker than I had anticipated, I've been sitting here with GiGi going over the appropriate ways to answer questions.

'All you have to do is make them love you! Be flirty, be charming, be funny, just be yourself munchkin' she says embracing me before I head for my prep team.

'You'll do great, I'll see you beside the stage ok?' Finnick let's me know.

I nod and turn to leave, as I exit the door little Annie meets my gaze standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

'Annie? What do you want?' My brows pull together as to why shes waiting for me.

She takes a few steps closer to me, staring directly into my eyes.

'If you think I can't see what going on between you and Finnick your delusional, I suggest you stay away Rosie' she glares with a smirk lingering on her lips.

'Or what' I raise my eyebrow before pushing her to the side and walking away.

I have no time for this women, I have more important things to focus on.

—————————————

After my prep team had finished with my makeup and hair, they refused to let me see it until I had the dress on.

Not that I really minded.

I make my way over to Harry's studio and find him in front of the most stunning dress I had ever laid my eyes on, as he was finishing with the final touches.

'Harry! This is the most stunning thing I've ever seen' I gasp holding my hand to my mouth.

'Only the best for you, now get over here' he smiles embracing me into a hug.

'My inspiration for this was stained sea glass, since district 4 also produces glass' he says flashing his green eyes at me.

'It's perfect, truly I couldn't have asked for a better stylist.' I smile up at him.

'I'm just waiting for you to win so I can style you all the time' he replies walking towards the dress.

'Now go back there and put it on, call me if you need help zipping it up' he winks at me before I walk away.

It fit like a glove, no it fit better than a glove.

I nearly cried when I saw my reflection.

'You look like a princess' I hear from behind me, I turn around to see Harry admiring his work.

'No thanks to you!' I smile turning around to see myself again.

I couldn't believe it was me.

It was a one armed masterpiece, that flared out to a deep blue trail that followed me as I walked.
My makeup was a natural glam, it enhanced my features perfectly making my blue eyes appear almost cat like.