bonus #3

A N G E L I N A

"Okay but I said I don't want to do anything"

I rolled my eyes as I placed my hands on my hips. "I know that Nicolas and I am not planning anything, are you hearing me?" I asked.

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me "Yes I am hearing you-" Maritza screamed making me roll my eyes. He released me then picked her up "Say dada" He said which made her shove her fist in her mouth.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I sneezed, "Say ew" Nicolas said making me flick his ear as I walked away with him following behind me.

"She needs to be fed" He said which made me turn around to see Mar opening her mouth trying to suck on Nicolas's pec.

I smiled as I took her from him and we walked into her room, I sat down in the rocking chair then placed Mar on my lap.

I took off my shirt as Nicolas sat down in front of us "Did you need something Nicolas?" I asked as Maritza just latched herself onto my right nipple.

"Nope" He said as I made Maritza comfortable, "I don't want to do any-" I threw a toy at him making him catch it, I fed Maritza for thirty minutes then gave her to Nicolas so he could burp her.

I closed the door to her room then opened the storage room, I grabbed a suitcase then closed the door behind me.

I went around collecting Nicolas's gifts from the boys. Ale took a pottery class and made Nicolas a mug that says best dad in the world and he used some of his allowance money to buy him a watch.

Damon drew him a picture that got him this varsity jacket that Nicolas has been wanting, Angelo is a very good painter so he painted a picture of him and Nicolas. Gianni and Nicolas are arguing at the moment right now, so he just ripped a piece of paper and put the words 'HB' on it.

I took some of Nicolas's clothes and walked into my closet I started packing the heard big feet which means he is coming. I quickly zipped up the suitcase and walked out of my closet locking it behind me.

He entered whilst I began to stretch "Hello there my lovely wife who suddenly now stretches" He said as I stood up straight and locked eyes with him.

"Hello to you to my lovely husband who is also a prick." He smiled and kissed my neck, "What are our plans for tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nothing? You said that you didn't want to do anything, we can get ice cream if you want" I said as he walked past me and slapped my ass making me wince.

"I hate you" I said as I pushed him, "No you don't" He said as I laid down on the bed. "I hope you know why I married you" I said as he rubbed my ass.

"Why did you marry me?" He asked, "Because I doubt that I could find a penis like yours again" I said which made him laugh.

"That is very hurtful at the same time it is extremely confidence boosting" He said as he laid down next to me. "Damon was expelled" He said making me rub my face.

"Reason being?" I asked, "Started a fight then Ale has ISS" He said. "I'll deal with it tomorrow morning" I said.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

We both fell asleep shortly after that but I woke up first per usual. I got myself ready then got Maritza ready then went downstairs and made Nicolas his favourite breakfast food which is frittata.