chapter twenty five

N I C O L A S

"Jesus christ"

Angelina slowly turned her head to face me "What?" I asked with a wide smile. "I doubt that you will let me live this down. Why did you have to hear what I said?" She asked.

"Hi Nicolas" I shifted my gaze over to the woman who is sobbing in Angelina's arms. "Whoever that is" I said as I released the twins from their leash.

"Why the fuck do you have my children on a leash?" Angelina asked clearly not happy about my decision. "They run way too much. I am not chasing little people." I said.

She shook her head while I winked at her "And this is Paige. You know her" She said as the twins ran up to her. "No I do not."  I said as the twins jumped onto Angelina as the woman stood up.

"Oh it's you. The one who tried to marry my sister but didn't get far." I said which made Angelina look at me.

Paige began to tear up she took the twins who are asking her what's wrong as they walked into another room, "Why would you bring that up?" Angelina asked as I walked over to her.

"That is how I remember her but forget what's her name. You think I am your soulmate?" I asked as I sat down, she stared at me then stood up but I grabbed her pulling her back down onto the couch into my grasp.

"I think we should establish a friendship first-"

"No thanks." I said cutting her off. I pulled her into my arms making her smile. "I don't want to jump into a relationship-"

"We have already leaped" I said cutting her off, she looked up at me and I kissed her forehead "Let's go on a date." I said making her raise her eyebrows.

"The last time we went on a date you left me in the rain" She said making me bite her cheek, "I apologize but this time I won't leave you ever." I said as I kissed her head.

"You know that I.....you know" She said making me confused. "What?" I asked clearly dumbfounded. "Don't be dense Nicolas" She said making me scrunch my face in confusion. "I have never been more confused in my life." I said.

She sighed as she licked my face then put her hands up my shirt and rested her head on my chest, "Oh that is what you mean." I said.

Angelina is someone who's love language is physical touch, it also use to be verbally saying it but shit changes.

I wrapped my arms around her and moments later she fell asleep, the time I spent away from Angelina was definitely the time I took to actually think about what I want in life.

Which is her.

The twins came running around and screaming which made her wake up. "Hey hey!" I said which caught their attention. "Your mother is trying to sleep." I said.

"We are hungry" Ale said which made Angelina try to get up, "Nicolas." She groaned making me kiss her head.

"You are four, find something for yourself to eat" I said which made her smile then bite my chest making me release her. "You are a little weirdo." I said.

She grabbed the plates off the coffee table and walked into the kitchen with her little minions following behind her.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I stood up to see what's her name laying on the floor I attempted to walk past her.

I deeply didn't give a shit about her but she saw me and sat up "Wait uh wait a second" She said making me flex my jaw and roll my head around.

"What?" I asked as I turned around, "I want to talk" She mumbled out making me rub my face.