bonus #2

N I C O L A S

"So nobody knows what happened?"

The four culprits stood there looking at my wife scared shitless but not scared to the point they will snitch on each other.

Angelina is more than capable of getting them to snitch on each other but she does not want to be 'mean'.

She nodded as she placed her hands on her hips "Fine. I will go and get my partner maybe he can get you guys to crack" She said making me shake my head.

She is referring to me which means I need to stop spying on them from the hallway and go to my office which is where she thinks I am.

I turned around walking back into my office and sat down. I grabbed a pen and a form I have to sign, "It is very weird when you stand there like a weirdo and stare." She said as I signed it.

I looked up to see her walking into my office "What makes you think I was staring?" I asked which made her raise her eyebrows, I smiled as I leaned back in my chair.

She walked around my desk then sat on my lap making me kiss her arm. We locked eyes with each other just as I was about to speak but she is staring at me like she is looking for something on my face.

She pressed her index fiver over my lips "I just wanted you to shut up" She said as she moved her fingers leaving me completely dumbfounded.

I kissed her cheek then trailed my kisses to her neck which made her grab my face. "My vase." She said making me sigh, I picked her up and walked over to the living room.

They all stood up straight once I put her down. "Damon. Alejandro. Gianni and Angelo." I said as I looked at the glass on the floor, I looked back at them to see them now scared since I don't mind being the mean parent.

"My wife, your mother. Her favourite vase broke today and surprisingly no one knows what happened to it?" I asked as Angelina came back with a broom and dustpan.

I took the items from her and walked her over to Angelo which made her confused. "Your mother herself is a suspect." I said as I remembered something.

"Now, you can go to the park and have your electronics. I like how you are all sticking together you can all sit in your rooms tomorrow while me and your mother go to the pumpkin patch without you."

Their faces dropped drastically "It was Gianni!" Damon, Ale and Angelo said as they pointed at him. "Rest of you in your rooms." I said.

Damon and Ale walked away headed for their rooms while Angelo walked up to Angelina with his arms in the air, "Did you think I was excluding you? I was not. Get upstairs." I asked as I turned to face him.

He frowned at me as he walked away headed upstairs. I looked over to Gianni who is walking over to his mom "You are on your own stuffy" She said as she walked away leaving us alone.

He turned around and walked up to me "I am sorry." He said. "How?" I asked. "I was trying to get their attention but no one was listening. So I pushed it off the counter." He said as he looked down at his feet.

Truly Angelina's son.

"Gianni just because someone is not paying attention to you doesn't mean you start throwing things around and act out."

"And then on top of that Gianni. You do not lie to your mother or anyone else in this family. Am I making myself clear?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes sir" He added on, "Clean this up." I said which immediately made Angelina emerge from the shadows. "He is three" She said as she walked walked next to him.