chapter fifteen

A N G E L I N A

"But I don't want to go"

I looked down at Damon who is frowning at me. "You are not going anywhere. You will stay in the house with your brother and you will be learning." I said as I kissed his head.

"I am so excited" Ale beamed making me smile since he is clearly very excited, I kissed him all over his face as Damon rolled his eyes. "Of course you are" Damon said.

"Besides you guys don't start right now, you start in two weeks" I said making Ale frown and Damon smile. "I can't believe my little babies are going to preschool." I said as I hugged them again.

"Well they aren't going anywhere, they are staying in a room in room that is designed to be a preschool." Nicolas said making me roll my eyes as they stared at him then walked away.

I laughed as I stood up straight "It's been a month Angelina" He said and I nodded. "They are milking you Nicolas. You went to Toronto to go to the kid friendly places there and then you bought them fifteen million dollars worth of toys." I said as I walked up to him.

"They aren't upset anymore they are just using you" I said making him stare at me as he took in everything I said. "Well it would make sense if they are holding a grudge. You are their mother" He said making me stare at him.

"What does that mean?" I asked, "You've been holding one against me for three about to be four years now." He said making me roll my eyes.

"I don't have a grudge against you I just can't stand you and I despise you. If you were to drop dead would I be mad? Not at all." I said making him shake his head.

"Liar. You would miss this" He pointed to his lips "This" He held up his hands "And don't forget the main one" He grabbed my hand and put it on his bulge.

"I hate you" I said as I yanked my hand away, he stared at me clearly trying to figure something out "When was the last time you ate?" He asked.

"Two days ago? I'm not sure" I said as I shrugged and he stared at me. "What? I ate an apple slice this morning" I said.

"And for what?" He asked. "I am not starving myself I just forget to eat. You try being the don of three mafia's and then being a mother and then having Nicolas Romano obsessed with you" I said making him
smile at me as he kissed my cheek.

"Mafia problem was not your fault. The mother thing was my fault but you love that and as for your Nicolas Romano problem you love that problem don't lie to yourself" He said.

I rolled my eyes as I walked upstairs into my room then entered my bathroom. I took a much needed shower then washed my hair.

I changed into a white sundress and put on my sandals, I put in my earrings as I grabbed my phone and keys then made my way downstairs to see the twins.

"Okay so Italy for a week and four days Nicolas." I said and he nodded as he hugged me and I patted his back.
"Bring my children back to me in one piece." I said as I walked over to the twins. I kissed them on their cheeks and hugged them tightly.

I stood up straight and turned around which made Nicolas kiss me I placed my hand on his arm as I subconsciously kissed him back then pulled away.

"We aren't dating. Do not kiss me." I said making him raise his eyebrows as the twins said ewwww. "So don't kiss me back" He said as he grabbed his keys.