chapter five

N I C O L A S

"Can you honestly shut the fuck up?"

With that a cushion hit me right in my face, I moved it and looked over to Angelina who is glaring at me. "What?" I asked.

Damon just kept on crying harder until she stood up and picked him up then placed him on her lap which made him stop crying.

I raised my eyebrows as I looked over to Ale who is just looking at his cry baby brother. "Why is he crying?" I asked Ale who just shrugged, "He has an attention problem" He said making me smile.

Damon quickly fell asleep within like three minutes while Ale is playing with my phone. He is quite literally Angelina's twin down to like the same mannerisms.

I looked over to Angelina who is asleep with Damon quite literally on her face asleep. I looked back to Ale and waved making him look at me.

"Do you speak Italian?" I asked making him nod. "Si mía madre ha insegnato a me e Damon" He said making me raise my eyebrows. His pronunciation is better than Angelina's.

"How many languages do you know?" I asked. "Four. English, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin" He said making me nod as he opened up youtube.

"Angelina wake up. We are about to land" I looked over to Angelina who is now awake, she pulled Damon off her face then placed him back in seat as she buckled him up.

Angelina is half asleep right now which means she isn't fully lucid hence why she is sitting next to me right now. "Hi mami" Ale said making her smile as she rubbed her face.

"Hello baby" She said as she put on her seatbelt then leaned back into the seat. After a long thirty minutes we finally landed and were allowed to leave the plane.

Angelina made her way down the stairs with Damon attached to her leg and Ale following behind her. He eventually wrapped one arm around her leg making her reach her hand down and rub his head.

My mother screamed as she ran towards Angelina who smiled at her then laughed as they hugged each other. "This is your nonna Gloria. Gloria this is Alejandro and Damon" Angelina said.

My mom waved at them but all they did was stare at her as my father walked up to me. "Three years. Three goddamn years because she did not feel safe-"

"I literally do not." I said as I cut him off. "Do not have the energy or patience for you right now." I said as I walked over to Angelina who is clearly over everything.

"I can hold them if you want" I said making her look at me. "Alejandro will let you hold him Damon will not let you hold him" She said as I picked up Ale.

I reached out for Damon who just clutched onto Angelina tighter, not to long ago I was playing soccer with Damon and teaching him new things and now all of a sudden he hates me.

I looked over to my mother who is glaring at me, I rolled my eyes as me and Angelina walked over to my car. "Uh I think like your mom would have extra carseats at her house" She said making me raise my eyebrows.

"I had my maids as childproof my house which included carseats into my big cars" I said as I opened the backdoor making her look at the carseats. "Hm" She said as she bent over to put Damon into the seat.

"Why are you looking up at the sky?" Ale asked making me look down at him, "Because it looks very nice" I said. I am really trying my best not to look at her butt that has gotten very bigger, "Okay your turn" She said as she took Ale.

"Go to the other side so you can see how to do it" She said as she looked at me, "I know how to do it" I said making her raise her eyebrows as she gave Ale to me. I reached over Damon and put Ale into the carseat and made him secure.