chapter thirty seven

N I C O L A S

"Nicolas!"

I flipped myself over as I opened my eyes to see the beautiful eager woman standing there facing me. "Mhm?" I hummed out as she smiled.

"Look" She said as she crawled onto the bed and criss crossed her legs. She placed two knives and two guns on it, I looked at them then at her just as she squealed.

I looked back at the knives to see they are her favourite colour which is red and they have her name engraved on it. "Christmas." I mumbled out making her nod.

"I'm opening my Christmas gifts and I saw that you got me this and I wanted to thank you" She said making me squeeze her foot, she took my hand and bit it making me yank it away.

"Can you wake up now? I want tea but I want the one you make." She said, I did 'five minutes' in sign language making her nod as she picked up her new things and disappear just as I closed my eyes.

"Daddy!"

I love my children but for fucks sake.

I pulled the covers over my head as they jumped onto the bed yanking it right off. I opened one eye to see Ale and his broken glasses whilst his brother is amazed by his toes.

Angelina took Ale's broken glasses from him then gave him new ones, Ale put them on as he lifted up the covers then got under them with his brother following his movements.

I wrapped one arm around them and closed my eyes just as Angelina opened the curtains then quickly closed them once she realized I am still in here.

"Breakfast" The twins said making me stare at them I can tell Angelina wants to clean so I pulled the covers off myself then rubbed my face as I sat up.

She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me all over my face. "Thank you" She whispered as I stood up and she let go of me.

I walked into the washroom turning on the sink, I wet my face then took the towel from Angelina. I dried my face off then walked out to see the twins taking off their shirts.

"They want to match with you" Angelina said as she stood next to me for me to see she is wearing my shirt and shorts that are Christmas themed.

I looked down at my outfit to see that I am wearing shirtless and only wearing sweatpants. The twins threw their shirts onto the floor making me raise my eyebrows "No" I said making them pick up their shirts and give it to Angelina.

I made my way downstairs into the kitchen then placed them on stools. "Black coffee please, no sugar." Damon said making Alex nod in agreement.

I stared at them as I began to chuckle which made them chuckle then I stopped because that was creepy. I made them ricotta pancakes and bacon which they practically inhaled including Damon which surprised me.

"What're you doing now Nicolas?" I looked down at Damon who is smiling at me, "Do not call me that and I am making your mother breakfast." I said as he reached for my coffee cup making me snap my fingers so he stopped.

I made Angelina a frittata with the tea she wanted and placed everything on a tray which I took upstairs to our half way cleaned bedroom.

"Thank you" She said as she took the tray from me then sat down, "Why are they doing that?" I asked. "Doing what?" She asked as she took a big bite of the frittata.