chapter seventeen

N I C O L A S

"YOU GO BACK IN THERE AND YOU SAVE MY DAUGHTER!"

My father pulled Sophia away from the doctor then pulled her into his chest allowing her to finally break down and sob. My father himself has tears in his eyes waiting to fall but he looked up in an attempt to keep them in.

Paige fell to the ground screaming which woke up Christopher up since she screamed from the bottom of her lungs. He looked around at everyone as he began to shake his head no making my mother walk up to her and hug him as she herself is crying.

"Why is everyone acting like this?" Ale asked making me look down at them as I wiped my eyes. I feel numb. I just want to scream and jump off a roof to be with her but these two little people on my lap are stopping me.

They are aware of death and they know what it means. Angelina talked about it to them at a young age because look at what we are and look at where we are now.

I sighed as I wiped my eyes and exhaled. "Uh so you know how your mom" I said with my voice cracking in between words which made me clear my throat.

"Your mom was in the hospital because she was sick and now she has passed away." I said very quickly. Ale stared at me as his eyes turned teary eyed and he began to cry hysterically.

He rested his head on my chest making me wrap one arm around him as I looked at Damon who is still

confused.
"MOMMY IS DEAD!" Ale shouted which made everyone stare at him. Damon began to cry which made me push his head onto my chest.

I looked around at everyone who is crying their eyes out, even her men are trying their best not to cry. "I think you all should come and see her" The doctor said, we all walked into the hospital room to see her just laying there she doesn't even look like she is lifeless.

"I need to hold something." Sophia said as she looked around, she took Ale from me as he just sobbed into her chest. Damon is reaching out for Angelina "I want to go to mommy" He said as he whine making my dad take him from me.

I grabbed her hand as my eyes began to fill with tears. I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear "Ti amo Angelina" I said as I kissed her head.

Sophia walked over to her and kissed her head "Rest well my baby" She said as she squeezed Ale into her chest. My dad walked over to her as her mother walked away "You did good, now rest." He said with tears in his eyes.

My mom walked over to her and smiled, "Thank you" She said as she wiped her tears. Christopher walked up to her and hugged her as he sobbed into her shoulder.

"You weren't supposed to leave this earth this early. In another lifetime Angelina you will get your normal life. You have earned this rest. I will personally watch over your children." He said.

Christopher walked away then Paige walked over to him "I love you more than you will ever know. I swear to you I will protect them the same way you protected me and my family." She said as I sat down next to her and placed my hand on her face.

I opened my mouth trying to form words but the only thing that is coming out of me are tears. I kissed her hand just as Damon lunged out of my dad's arms and landed on Angelina then all of a sudden something squeezed my hand and someone groaned.

"Good fucking God Damon." Angelina said as she opened her eyes and looked down at Damon who smiled at her as he wrapped his arms around her.

She looked at all of us then began to laugh hysterically then cackled like a fucking witch. We all turned to look at the doctor, "She threatened our families and everyone in the operation room if we didn't do what she said." He said.