chapter nine

A N G E L I N A

"Stop touching me"

I grabbed Nicolas's hand and moved it away from my face. "What's for breakfast?" He asked making me raise my eyebrows. "I do not cook for you but I did call you a car" I said.

"I am sure you can easily buy a house on the drive to wherever it is you are going." I said making him stare at me as Paige came downstairs with a plastic bag.

I took it from her and held it out for Nicolas, "These are your clothes." I said as he took it from me. He scoffed as he chuckled and shook his head, "Mi hai usato per il tuo piacere." He said making me nod.

"No, I'hai fatto per te" I said making him scrunch his eyebrows in confusion as he squinted at me. He crossed his arms against his chest, "Mi è piaciuto è stato bello, non accadrà mai più pero"I said back.

He nodded at me as he walked up to me making me look up at him. "Ti farò supplicare per il mio tocco, come la troia che sei" He said as he patted my head and walked out of the kitchen eventually leaving my house.

I cleared my throat as I looked over to Paige who is shaking her head. "What?" I asked as I ran my fingers through my hair. "I don't speak Italian but that seemed like a very steamy conversation. Plus you seemed to have a very steamy night." She said making me smile.

"Oh that I very much did." I said making her squeal at me. "I knew it! How was it!?" She asked making me giggle as I sighed.

"We didn't have sex but he went down and good fucking lord Paige." I said making her scream which made me laugh. "I forgot how powerful his tongue is Paige I am telling you that wasn't even sex but that is what I deserved after three years without sex after he got me fucking addicted to it." I said as she shook me.

"So it was enjoyable" She said making me nod. "Extremely" I said as she kissed my cheek and went to take over for me with breakfast.

I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch, I despise Nicolas but out of the two body counts I have he is the best and probably will be my best. I easily could've stopped him from touching me but God knows how much every part of me ached for his touch.

The feeling his lips on mine, his tongue around my clit, his hand around my throat could easily create a waterfall in between my legs, I am not a submissive woman. With Maxim he was the submissive and I was the dom but with Nicolas it's different he radiates dom energy inside and out of the bedroom.

I don't regret what happened but it shouldn't happen again, I'm well aware I have some issues that I don't plan on solving or whatever, I deal with my issues if they start to deal with me.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen to see Paige cooking away, "What are you making?" I asked as I bit her arm. "As you know i'm from Ireland-"

"Oh." I said cutting her off. I am the don of the Ireland mafia yes but I do not really pay attention to that on. It's still highly respected as it is third on the most powerful list. America is first and Greece is second.

"An Irish person living in Italy not something you see everyday" She said making me nod. "You don't like Irish food" She said with a frown. 

"I like all food" I said making her smile, "Good. So my girlfriend lives in Ireland" She said making me raise my eyebrows "After the meeting and after I sort out a few things, we could fly over" I said.

"Really?" She asked as she smiled very brightly, "Yeah I need to do some things in Ireland so why not?" I asked.

"She's an Italian" She said making me scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "You are an Irish person who use to live in Italy and she is an Italian living in Ireland. Isn't that something?" I said as I walked upstairs.