chapter thirty four

A N G E L I N A

"But I want you"

He smiled as he lifted up his arm allowing me to roll under his arm and trap me as I bit his lip. "You slept on the plane and I didn't get to." He said. "What is wrong with the instructor? She seems very nice." He said making me roll my eyes, "It's a he not a she" I said making him open one eye making me smile.

"We were on the plane two days ago" I said as I whined. "We had sex all night Angelina" He said making me kiss his cheek as I recalled last nights memories. "Yes I know" I said. "Let me sleep, go play in the slide or something." He said making me stare at him, I removed his hand and rolled out of the bed.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail as I walked into the washroom I turned on the sink and grabbed my toothbrush, I brushed my my teeth and washed the sand out of my hair then ended up taking a shower.

I wrapped a towel around myself and my hair as I walked back into the bedroom to see Nicolas now awake and scrolling on his phone.

"You washed your hair?" He asked as I searched for my bathroom duffel bag, "Hello?" He asked. I found it just as he threw a pillow at me making me stare at him, "Now you want to be petty Angelina? Really?" He asked.

I grabbed a dress and panties as well before closing the door with my foot. I got dressed wearing a black spaghetti strap dress that is short. I let my hair out of the towel it was in as Nicolas walked inside the bathroom shirtless only wearing his boxers. He yawned as he walked behind me and turned on the sink in front of me making me turn it off.

"I'm using that" He said as he turned the sink on, I turned it off and pointed to the other sink. He wrapped his arms around me pressing his chin onto my head "You look beautiful." He said.

"Nicolas get the fuck off me." I said which made him hug me tighter. I plugged in my hairdryer and grabbed it turning it on, he kissed my head then walked over to the next sink. I did what I had to with my hair while he took a shower I walked into the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror staring at my stomach.

My stomach is not as flat as it was before yes it's flat but not nineteen year old flat. I placed my hand on my stomach as I turned to the side I sucked in it then released it.

"Your body is beautiful and it will always remain beautiful." Nicolas said as he walked out of the washroom, "You are obligated to say that" I said as I turned around to see him only wearing a towel around his waist, broadcasting his toned muscles and tattoos.

"I am really not, I am very honest. You had two children and your stomach still looks the same." He said, "The same as?" I asked. "As it did four years ago, you are beautiful." He said as he kissed my cheek making me smile. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"You said you wanted to go out" He said making me smile at him. "Very good time to tell you that I rented bikes for us" I said making him stare at me as I rummaged through his suitcase for this shirt I packed for him.

"And you did that because?" He asked as I found the shirt "Why not?" I asked as I gave him his outfit for the day. I grabbed my perfume and sprayed myself and settled on some black sandals.

"So your father is now getting ready for us to go island hopping I am not sure what that means, but people know me and they know not to try anything stupid." I said as Nicolas smiled and I flipped the camera over to show us.

 "You are vlogging again?" He asked making me nod. "When we are old and wrinkly, we need to remember these moments Nik" I said making his smile fade.

"Nik?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes at me "Yes my new nickname for you" I said as he pushed my boob. "My name is Nicolas not Nikolas" He said.