chapter twenty seven

N I C O L A S

"Angelina what are you laughing at?"

She slapped her hand over a mouth muffling in her laugh, "Sorry" She mumbled out as she moved her hand staring at it.

"Do you want to change or are you going to wear this?"  I asked as I buckled my belt. "Where are we going?" She asked as she stood up.

I looked at her to see her staring at the chandelier "I will change" She said as she stood up then fell back down.

She stood back up slowly staring at the chandelier, I looked at it which made me remember how she shot my chandelier down all those years ago and last month.

"Do you remember....." I stopped talking once I saw her being amazed her fingers, I grabbed her hand pulling her into the closet.

"Do you want to sit this one out?" I asked as she licked her lips then yawned, "I love you" She whispered. "I love you too" I said.

She made herself it down and then she eventually laid down. I grabbed a black jumpsuit then walked back to Angelina who's eyes are closed.

"Angie?" I asked making her eyes open "Everything is spinning" She said I took off her boots then her socks. "Close your eyes then love" I said.

"That is what I am doing" She said as she closed her eyes, I pulled her tights off then pulled the jumpsuit up her legs. I pulled her tech shirt off her then put the rest of her in the jumpsuit.

"Alright" I said as I grabbed her socks and put that on her, "You should wear snow pants right?" I asked Angelina who is playing with the strings of her carpet.

I grabbed her snow pants then put those on her as I grabbed her boots, "Sit up for me honey" I said as I made her sit up and she laid back down. "My body feels like jello" She said making me lean her against something.

I grabbed a jacket and put that on her. "It matches" She said as I zipped her up then grabbed her gloves, scarf, hat and goggles. "Alright sit there while I get dressed?" I asked as she stood up and began to do jumping jacks then switched to push ups. She did that while I changed into the same attire as her.

"I already have the twins dressed so let's go" I said as I pulled her out of plank position. "I am sweating" She said as I grabbed her bag and we walked out of the closet.

"Small feet" She said then mere seconds later the door swung open and the twins walked inside only wearing their underwear. "What happened?" I asked.

"We got hot" They said. "My children" Angelina said as she clapped her hands together and bowed down making Ale bow down and Damon stare at her weirdly.

I got them dressed in their attire again then we walked out into the hallway to see Angelina lying on the floor face down. "Is mommy okay?" Ale asked.

"Mommy is fine she is just tired" I said as I helped her up and we all walked downstairs. We made our way outside and got into the suv, "Did you think about it?" Damon asked Angelina as I strapped him in.

"Think about what?" I asked as I strapped Ale in "Us getting our own rooms, she said she would talk to you about it." Ale said as I sat back down and gave the driver the sign to drive and he did.

I looked over to Angelina who is definitely seeing things since she placed her hand on Ale's face like her whole palm on his face.

"I don't get why you want your own rooms" I said as I retracted her hand from his face. "I don't want to share with him anymore" They whined in sync.